Recent content by diamok

1. diamok

Arena Pass Time, Skip Day?

It's all good Murf. What you are miss Nacho is, this is my thread, it was posted for the reason of asking a question, which non of the posts within it, including yours, addressed. Oh sure, many of them touch on the passage of time, but most of the "information" is hypothesized, which really...
  2. diamok

Thanks for calling me lazy, that's nice. As for opting to "pry" information, you must have missed my other posts, or rather, skip over them so you could have a war with Tyon. You also completely ignored jdnvodka post, which stated "There will be healers in the arena soon, and I think resting...
  3. diamok

I think a number of you only read the skip time part of my post. I in no way implied I wanted to cheat the game, have an upper hand on any AI or just heal my guys up so they can fight more to make me more money. What my issue is, after a fight, they are hurt and there odds of winning in the next...
  4. diamok

I'm not looking to "refresh" anything to get an upper hand, but some way to get my guys healed, beyond entering matches with guys who have half health or worse to pass the time is a reasonable feature. Whether it be a doc of some sort, resting, or another mechanic is fine...I would like them to...
  5. diamok

Sorry for double post, but even beyond passing time to allow hirelings to heal, sometimes there are matches that either I am not interested in, or I have to use 3 of my hirelings to enter it. Skipping a day, resting or what have you, would allow the system to then move forward and offer...
  6. diamok

My thoughts exactly Tyon...I would be really interested in a Gladiator manager/sim as part of the game.
  7. diamok

Yeah, I've tried that and it does work....ish. But trying to role play a bit I guess, though prob to early in the games development to do that.
  8. diamok

So totally new to Exanima and really diggin the arena feature. I play sort of like a Gladiator owner, meaning I hire peeps to fight for me and don't do any fighting myself. Problem is, once they get hurt, they take time to heal...Wondering if there is a way to just skip days, pass the time or...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.