1. fetidshambler

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Forgot this game existed and apparently so did the devs
  2. fetidshambler

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Haven't touched the game in forever, need more content nao
  3. fetidshambler

Ranged Weapons?

This would be awesome but you could throw any object including weapons and mundane things like bottles, and you can like put skill points into a "throwing" tree or something. I look forward to things like bows and maybe crossbows? I really hope ranged and the thaumaturge things don't require far...
  4. fetidshambler

So How Can I Beat This?

Interesting. I take opportunities to trap enemies in useless rooms when I can, but I honestly find it less risky to kill every enemy I encounter almost immediately. It helps prevent any chance of a double-team and you won't have to live with the slight fear that a guy you let slip by earlier is...
  5. fetidshambler

Height/Weight Advantages

Yeah my main style of play is short 1-hander with shield. I can dart around the enemy with ease, landing hits while I'm right next to them as they're swinging and blocking. While in the campaign I use the meat cleavers (at least as far as I've gotten, still haven't beat it) and try to stay near...
  6. fetidshambler

Exanima Beta Released - NDA Lifted

Seriously. I would throw so much money for like, many different expansions of Sui Generis, like sub games that possibly delve into different ancient cultures. Like an Exanima with Aztecs or Egyptians.
  7. fetidshambler

Trapped in a room by zombies.

How long do you wait? I've seriously left my game idle for like, 15 minutes, in non-combat mode, and still the door wouldn't budge.
  8. fetidshambler

"Camera locked to character" lifehack, AKA heavy object on spacebar

I feel like this is what's intended by the devs, and the superior way to use the camera. I've experimented with holding spacebar and honestly the only reason I stopped was because of some opinions I read on here. To be honest, I feel like it does gimp you, you won't be capable of some intense...
  9. fetidshambler

Trapped in a room by zombies.

On 3 separate occasions I've been trapped in a small room due to zombies being pressed up against the door. The first couple of times I just started over but this last time I actually got pretty far in the campaign (by my standards, only level 2 :p) and it kinda rustled my jimmies. It's always...
  10. fetidshambler

Exploit or valid technique?

Haha this is like, one of my core moves. Half the time my right-to-left swing hits them in the left side/leg. I'm all for the AI getting harder though! As the wise Hulk Hogan once said, BRING THE PAAAIN
  11. fetidshambler

Put in a saving function ASAP

This is the way to play the game. If I were this character, exploring a spooky dungeon with no idea why I'm there, armed with a torch and chair leg to defend myself, I would definitely not be acting like Rambo and go around attacking everything I see, doing things with no cautious mind. In a...
  12. fetidshambler

What's your favorite character setup?

yeah it's disheartening get smacked directly in the face by a 2 hand swipe and losing like all of your health. i try to stay inside the range of a 2 hander, like when they attack or i attack i step towards them. honestly my main nuisance are other 1 hand shield bearers, the fights are usually...
  13. fetidshambler

What's your favorite character setup?

yeah and they also do really well in close quarters due to short arms and quick swings, equipping them with sword and shield is great, as 2 handers are winding up their attack i can land a quick counter most of the time. the amount of control i feel with a short 1-hander is amazing and it allows...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.