Ganthor's latest activity

• Ganthor
    Ganthor replied to the thread Coffee Diary 8/8/22.
    I can't wait to try to push a zombie, have my force bounce off the wall and knock me on my own ass!! :D
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 8/8/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, Work continues on force thaumaturgy, with some good progress made. The force blast power is now in many ways close to...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Cool Dude's post in the thread Coffee Diary 1/8/22 with Like Like.
    I want to gently knock enemies off edges with force and watch them feel the pain of tripping
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 1/8/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, The previous week we got the ball rolling on Force thaumaturgy, getting very basic functionality in place. We had some...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Cool Dude's post in the thread Coffee Diary 25/7/22 with Like Like.
    i want to use force thaum to push sir in the hole (this is my cry to make me insider)
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 25/7/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, This week has been all about Force thaumaturgy and laying the foundations for casting mechanics, animation, visual...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor replied to the thread Exanima 0.8.4.
    I love the new speed of combat, it's a lot to adjust to! I love how much more agile everything is, it makes the combat so much more of...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Madoc's post in the thread Exanima 0.8.4 with Like Like.
    Since our last update we've made some major improvements to core gameplay systems and many incremental changes and additions based on...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 18/7/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, The game is now officially on version 0.8.4, which includes some major updates to combat, lots of general and quality...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 11/7/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, Adapting the AI to the new movement has proved to be a much bigger and more interesting task than we anticipated. The...
  • Ganthor
    It's a hand-crafted engine by the game devs I'm pretty sure. Modding this game is kinda intense and the devs discourage it because they...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to nova :)'s post in the thread Coffee Diary 4/7/22 with Like Like.
    im so excited, I love this game and devs!!!!
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 4/7/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, Last week we cautiously talked about improvements to combat movement, we weren't sure yet how much of it would really...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 27/6/22 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, Madoc has had a very difficult and slow week, but we're all excited to be working on new and different things, with...
  • Ganthor
    Ganthor reacted to M.I.M's post in the thread Happy birthday yall~~! with Like Like.
    Today is the 10th anniversary of BareMettle company. Good works so far and thanks for your dedication for this amazing game!! I love...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.