Recent content by Icecold

1. Icecold

The Fan Art Thread!

Well, got inspired by videos and made this: I suppose it counts as a fan art, right? Also, my compliments to nox and thomas gomez, you're handsome men really greats stuff, guys. :)
  2. Icecold

How would you define difficulty ?

Hm, I think the ways to make your game difficult should depend on what kind of game you make. SG is supposed to be a realistic game, so on the highest difficulty level I'd expect stuff like smart and decisive AI and being killed or KOed from 2-3 direct hits and all that. I hope so too...
  3. Icecold

Physical Items

Well, it seems like throwing armor at your opponent is a reasonable combat tactic. So I would'n be too surprised to see it in the game. Potion-throwing too. Molotov cocktail all the way!
  4. Icecold

Non-Human Races

Well, other races (or, at least, some of them) should'n be completely alien. Those who are completely alien are usually those who are Always Chaotic Evil: you can't understand them, they can't understand you, WAR. But if this race does have concepts which are distantly similar to human (and a...
  5. Icecold

Non-Human Races

If being human is a part of the plot, then it's completely understandable and logical to leave the humans as the only playable race. But in this problem lays the solution: make another story. A prologue, an epilogue, or even some parallel events happening in a different part of the world. It...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.