Recent content by Merlkir

1. Merlkir

Exanima 0.6 Released

Have to say - spears are really fun. Glaives are super strong, but spear are just right.
  2. Merlkir

Streaming upcoming Arena update.

Is there a way to heal in the new arena? Should I use another character and the other one will heal in the meantime?
  3. Merlkir

[Video] Useful attacks, Footwork, and how to fight shields

Well done! I find that crouch-slashing at the front leg of a shield user also works.
  4. Merlkir

Any reason not to use shields?

The way characters block with shields and with a one handed weapon are slightly different. I actually prefer to go without a shield, just for the feeling one handed weapons give me. Dunno how objective or system-based this is.
  5. Merlkir

Pledge Management Bug?

All looks good in the contributor section. Thanks! :)
  6. Merlkir

Pledge Management Bug?

Yes, all the various options up to the 30 GBP for alpha access. When I choose it however and click Submit Order, nothing happens.
  7. Merlkir

Pledge Management Bug?

Hi, I've sent an email to BM about this two weeks ago, but perhaps it's quicker to ask here: "I just now donated to the BM PayPal, I have 30 pounds in Available balance, but I can't order the Alpha add-on. I wonder if it's related to the fact I don't have any backer tier on this account. (I...
  8. Merlkir

Real world physics...

It's entirely possible to run in armour. Skip to about 35:20 here: I do get it, the image of an adventurer never taking his armour off is rather...wrong. ;)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.