Midcal9's latest activity

• Midcal9
    Alright, I thought they nerfed the mask for a second there. Btw, I've encountered an accidental teleportation gate, I don't recommend...
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 reacted to Ganthor's post in the thread HELLO, WHAT happened to THE SOCKET?! with Like Like.
    If you're playing with the beta branch, they've removed a number of items/features because of compatibility issues. They'll get added...
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 reacted to Ganthor's post in the thread Exanima 0.8.1.5 Beta with Like Like.
    Only procedural armor/clothing are in the game, proc. weapons aren't in the beta branch yet
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 replied to the thread Exanima 0.8.1.5 Beta.
    Has anyone found at least one non default weapon then? I haven't been able to find a single "procedural sword" that looked like those...
  • Midcal9
    Hey guys and gals, Devs and Moderators, Could you please tell me what happened to the SOCKET of THE STRANGE MASK...
  • Midcal9
    "Items can now be made from varying materials, materials can add traits" So does it mean players are now able to craft items or that...
  • Midcal9
    이그제니마 형제님들 반갑읍니다 저는 한국인 유저라능 저가 데린에 집을 만들었읍니다 위 주소로 가시면은 제 우투부 채널에 가실 수 있심 저는 구버전 0.8 버전을 사용하구 있었읍니다 이번에 새로운 신 버전 0.8.1.5 을 만들어 주셔서 진심으로...
  • Midcal9
    What else could I mean apart from your act? Kiittes what? Come on, you got your fish by the hook, now try to pull me out.
  • Midcal9
    What's your problem, mate?
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 15/2/21 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, This week we got through a few more fixes and we ended up completely remastering the "level 4" textures and materials...
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 reacted to Zetheros's post in the thread Coffee Diary 8/2/21 with Like Like.
    Hey Exanimates, It's been a hectic week with testing, but it has gone very smoothly, especially considering the large scale changes to...
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 replied to the thread This game is a design mess.
    Bah come on, I know you weren't attacking me, I just decided to you know, attack you a bit first! In any case, I really do think that...
  • Midcal9
    You could justify it all, including skyrim like navigation system and quest pointers, even, if Exanima map size was at least 3 times...
  • Midcal9
    I'm very bad at reading maps, for reasons and I'll leave it at that, but even I could manage to find my way out or figure out where i am...
  • Midcal9
    Midcal9 reacted to Gaming For Allah's post in the thread Coffee Diary 25/1/21 with Like Like.
    So... in 2022?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.