Recent content by nikko0803

1. nikko0803

Update #28: Update #28

There's a Sui generis Combat Alpha 0.8.7, but I haven't heard of a pre-alpha release of the combat. I've played the combat alpha, while the pure physics is fun, it can be a tad difficult to play almost frustrating at some times. Don't be sad since they will make changes based on the...
  2. nikko0803

Really looking forward to Fawz's description of the development video :)
  3. nikko0803

Great update! Looking forward for more, especially the new combat
  4. nikko0803

How long time to Beta?

Sorry, but I'm confused Isn't the combat alpha already out, and what will get finalised? and the next release of what? Are these two estimates both referring to the Combat beta release? Are the combat beta and updated combat alpha both different things or will the combat alpha updated...
  5. nikko0803

Status Update

I think the majority of everyone here, if not all, would prefer it to be ready than given early and not up to their standards; no one is asking them to release it before it is ready. Bare Mettle has always been open and honest about delays/postponements, it's reasonable to assume that if there...
  6. nikko0803

Status Update

It is mid-May and the curiosity is just killing me lol. I might upgrade to the digital collection tier just so I can see their videos and make the wait for the prelude easier.
  7. nikko0803

What Mod Would You Make?

Well since I love the easy way I would love if a mod is made where the character can wield any weapon including two handed hammers as if it was as light as a wooden broom. Katanas would be nice as well even though it does not fit the setting or the vision the developers have for Sui Generis.
  8. nikko0803

Status Update

agreed, or thaumaturgy. Spells can add more fun in the combat alpha.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.