Recent content by pablocappone

1. pablocappone

v 0.6.1.8 sort inventory bug?

YES this solve the problem, so it´s some kind of low priority bug, because is far for blocking the game =) Thank ,hope your answer help others
  2. pablocappone

Tabard Idea

Hi all, Maybe for the doubles and skirmish, it could add tabards to our team only, or both ? obviously lore friendly or and why not =)
  3. pablocappone

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.7

A little feedback, http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/v-0-6-1-8-sort-inventory-bug.3346/ Thanks for the patch, keep the good work =)
  4. pablocappone

v 0.6.1.8 sort inventory bug?

Solution to sort problem Hi all Awesome patch BTW =) , now we can be masters and also duels and skirmish Two things. When I sort the inventory in chars from my old version ,0.6.1.3 I think, the inventory sorting is "static", when I close and open the "manager" option By this I keep in...
  5. pablocappone

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Yep... old tactics... but never a IA come to me.. like (hey, you and me, come on , we kill this guy and after that we fight ) if you step back never came back to you , only when you are left. for level up assign 2 skills , armor / weapons, and after each skill level up, you pass a rank.. My...
  6. pablocappone

IMO: the frey battles are a little farmeables, without risk, maybe a low bid but nice reward per enemy defeat... For example 1 copper feed , 5 copper each kill, minimun reward 5 copper (if you leech and kill the last...) ? now doing that 3 copper = 1silver +
  7. pablocappone

Thanks boths.. =)
  8. pablocappone

Simple question, how refill my life bar? thanks and awesome patch...
  9. pablocappone

Regarding Level 4

so right know , we can´t open golden doors and the left iron door right?
  10. pablocappone

[lvl 4 spoiler] as a gamer ,one of the happiest moments of my life

Poe, Grim Dawn ... give me moments likes this sorry it's not my native language...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.