Recent content by peta97

1. P

Update #28: Update #28

Great update, I couldn't be happier with what you guys have decided to do with the game! Edit: Just watched the development video #4. It's mind blowing when you see these updates on the video, amazing work!
  2. P

Status Update

That sounds like a lot of work for the devs to implement, with limited gameplay. I for one, am not a fan of puzzles, but I have no problem with the suggestion, I would just like to point out that I would rather see an open testing environment than this. A puzzle level like this, while completely...
  3. P

Status Update

This sounds fantastic, great job BareMettle! I would love to have an open testing environment for the next stage of development. I think it would be great to allow for a lot of different scenarios for testing, and also allow for vast replayability. Personally, I would much prefer this to a...
  4. P

Postponement

I could see if they you didn't know they were working as hard as they could to get it done, but it's their first game ever, and a custom engine, and an alpha combat prelude. They'll release it when they release it, and that will be when they are comfortable with it, and they get known bugs...
  5. P

A Quick Update

This update is great news! As always, I am very impressed with Baremettle's drive and ability to get things done. I think all the new features added sound great, I'm especially interested in the procedural textures, they sound like they will add a ton of variety and replayability, and really...
  6. P

Postponement

It's nice to have an update on the timeframe, no worries with the delay, it's completely understandable. Have a nice holiday and keep up the great work, this game will be fantastic, solely based on Baremettle's dedication and passion! Try to keep in mind that there will always be critics, even...
  7. P

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

Some of these questions may be being asked a little early, and you may want to read the about section of the game first. MULTIPLAYER: Sui Generis is designed from the ground up as a sandbox experience that can be shared by multiple players. Its highly dynamic, completely real time nature and...
  8. P

New Public Video

I love the video, great work Baremettle! It's great to see all the positive feedback, and I really think that they are nitpicking with any criticism, especially the running animation. While it technically could be improved visually speaking, I think a lot of people are forgetting that it is not...
  9. P

Stats and combat AI

Couldn't be happier that I backed this game, I love everything you guys are doing! Great to hear an update, although it's nice to know that you guys are hard at work on the game, rather than worrying about trying to keep the community happy with such a small development team. I think the game...
  10. P

Development Update #2

Great job guys! Looks fantastic, I only wish I had more money to give you! I love your desire to build what you really want to see in a game, and not take the easy way out, it's very inspiring!
  11. P

Limited followers

Are followers going to be specific characters in the game that can become your followers, such as in Skyrim, or will any NPC in the game have the possibility of becoming a follower if you can convince them. While this seems tough to do, I would love to have a wide variety of followers, rather...
  12. P

Kickstarter Pledge Upgrade Question

One more clarifaction, is it accurate that the £30 tier comes with beta and downloadable videos, but the £40 tier comes with alpha and beta access, but no videos? If so, is the only way to access videos through the £80 tier while also getting access to the alpha? The £20 for videos seems a bit...
  13. P

Ok thanks
  14. P

Hi, I donated £10 through kickstarter, and was hoping to donate more but didn't have the money. I do now however, and I was wondering how I would go about adding it to my kickstarter pledge if possible to reach a higher reward tier. Thanks for the help!
  15. P

Basic Pledge on Kickstarter question

Just a question about the first pledge tier, will I still have access to any information while the game is being made like videos? I would love to pledge more but can't afford it, and was curious about how many updates I would recieve as a basic pledger. Also, how big could the battles be in the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.