Recent content by restinpieses

1. R

Tighter control and better damage feedback

Thx thats a very good description.
  2. R

Stop the camera from auto-adjusting vertically

I can't think of one thing that might get broken by this. Maybe enlighten me with an example? Also a link to the devs discussion would be nice. I can't think of isometric game that does NOT do this. So if it is that broken why would everyone else do it?
  3. R

detailed physics =/= good control I'm still not convinced. When I aim a perfect powerful punch and it goes way of my opponent and because my punch did go of 45° from where I aimed I am in his face and his just released punch with no power hits me for half health I refuse to feel responsible for...
  4. R

So it's mouse gestures instead of mouse dragging. I don't know if i like that. I tried that fast flick and it is powerful, but it doesn't feel right to me :( Also on the damage feedback. I just had several fights like this: I hit my opponent like 4-6 times with heavy swings blood and...
  5. R

Thanks for your help. That's exactly what I'm criticizing here. The character should always follow my moves and not decide for himself whats the fastest way. Because more then often it just gets stuck on some "decision making" The cursor in your video seems to have nothing to do with what...
  6. R

Stop the camera from auto-adjusting vertically

The best thing would be to just make the wall transparent like in 99,9% of games with isometric view and stop the camera from moving
  7. R

Camera requests in Arena

This!!!!11111
  8. R

Slight Coordination Dyslexia.

There simply should be different options for control. There is no hard or easy mode. This game seems to attract people from different game backgrounds. Why can't everyone just use their preferred control mode?
  9. R

This game could be great. It really has potential. But atm I'm just rage quiting after maybe 1-4 matches. Here is why: Control: They guy never hits where I point. I'm dead on the opponents head, but the fist strike goes 45° of into the air (I kid u not). I move my mouse to accommodate for that...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.