Recent content by Salexiss

1. S

The Coward and the Sir

Escapism in its entire glory :D
  2. S

The Coward and the Sir

Like any sane person who does not want to die a meaningless death. Oh, so that what his name was. Let's hope next time I'll be more careful, so he will become confident enough to oppose any enemy we might encounter.
  3. S

The Coward and the Sir

Now, in all seriousness, I have a question: Is it intended that people as villagers are to run when encountering such creatures? Or it is my fault that he ran from a somewhat strong-looking monster, because I left him to stand in a room, so he wouldn't die, while I was clearing out levels and...
  4. S

The Coward and the Sir

This little tale starts with the new AI companion that I found on the very first level after patch 7.0.1. We all know this poor lad, the unfortunate villager, kidnapped by the bandits, and thrown into this dungeon ahead of us. He was pretty helpful on the 1st and 2nd floors, until he was on the...
  5. S

Found an Item, REPORT THIS.

Damn, I should not have made a half a month holiday from games, could have been the first to report it. :)
  6. S

Update imminent!

Hurray for the official update on the official forum! :D Thank you for sharing, kind Sir, and will be looking forward to the content!
  7. S

Any news when the next update will drop?

All right, copy+paste here as I found it on steamcommunity updates today, but didn't find it here (I didn't really search...) Hope devs and admins don't spank me too much. As you already understood it is from Bare Mettle on steam.
  8. S

Dead or Undead?

Well, I basically meant exactly this ^ Just didn't make an elaborate enough explanation, as at that time thought it would suffice. Thank you.
  9. S

Any news when the next update will drop?

Oh no... does it mean that we will have a chance to meet... Madam?...
  10. S

Set Pieces/Landmarks

Erm, that was an assumption... If I had such information, I would have made a different Topic with a name like: "INSIDER INFO!!! THIS and THAT will be in a SG game!" As nothing of the sort was written, please, feel free to think of that as my speculations and nothing more.
  11. S

Golem Boss. Suggest your name.

I think something along the lines of "Imperfect Siegebreaker Golem", but that is not related to anything :D "Imperfect" implying that you can kill it...
  12. S

Exanima Lore Thread

So, basically, more toilets?
  13. S

Is it intended?

Of course not... just in case
  14. S

Exanima Map

Oh well, I always approach ANY and all enemies with unsheathed weapons, so I didn't know that. You can always find something knew in places you not expect.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.