Recent content by SavaGhost

1. S

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

What an amazing start to 2016!
  2. S

Update #30

Hey guys, Oh don't get my post wrong please. If you read carefully you will see i am only speculating and arguing about possible outcomes. I am talking about IF's. My problem currently isn't with the way things are going. My problem is that we never talk about stuff like this. Like i said, i...
  3. S

Update #30

Hey there, Then that would be their own fault. They said that they would bring out a complete game with all the features they promised for £150,000. They have got £160,000. If they are 200K GBP short, then that is their own fault and miscalculation. A big one at that i'm afraid. If they knew...
  4. S

Postponement

Any progress?
  5. S

Postponement

http://www.baremettle.com/sg/login/
  6. S

Postponement

I pledged from this site through paypal though. I tried using every email i have but none work :(. Thanks for the help though.
  7. S

Postponement

I pm'd Brendan.
  8. S

Postponement

I didn't receive an email either. What happened to we'll get back to you asap if you have any problems?
  9. S

Postponement

Yup same here.
  10. S

Combat Alpha Release

I cannot access my account. I would really appreciate some help. I have sent a pm to Brendan.
  11. S

Postponement

Guys, i need help! I cannot login to my account page and i didn't receive a response from brendan! What should i do?
  12. S

Postponement

Now he is offline again. The suspense is killing me! :)
  13. S

Postponement

He's back!
  14. S

Postponement

DON'T LIE! WE ARE FREAKING THE FUDGE OUT!
  15. S

Postponement

OH GOD MADOC'S ONLINE!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.