Recent content by Shalani

1. Shalani

What's taking so long?

Best way to get updates is to go to Discord server. Constant updates from devs and insiders. Even Madoc comments and answers questions.
  2. Shalani

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Do visors raise? That would be cool.!
  3. Shalani

A TDR has been detected. The application has to close

Check the Nvidia drivers forum. Some drivers have been implicated informally in tdr problems and blue screens. Like madoc, though, I think mine were a combination of bad drivers and a card starting to go.
  4. Shalani

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

I'm just no good with most weapons and crappy armour. That's Why I am waiting anxiously for bows and thaumaturgy. So I have a better chance!
  5. Shalani

Exanima 0.4.4 Beta

So I'm just a little unclear on this - are all future updates coming via Steam? Where will release notes appear? Here or on steam some how?
  6. Shalani

Exanima Beta Released - NDA Lifted

Hey, go easy, probably a translation problem and they didn't catch how to zoom and reset the camera. :)
  7. Shalani

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

Hmmm. "Other improvements. .." :)
  8. Shalani

Combat Demo Beta Release

Can't wait to try it!
  9. Shalani

Update #28: Update #28

Getting seriously off topic, but the blanket categorization of native American cultures as lacking infrastructure is a gross misreading of history. Especially if you fail to include Anasazi mid American cultures and south American cultures. In their pre-Columbian forms, these cultures were...
  10. Shalani

Update #28: Update #28

I know I am asking for the moon here. The dead look great for a cool dry dungeon with rats look if you include skellies and partial skellies. But they need to be more bloaty for an outside environment. And crows! :-)
  11. Shalani

Did I miss something with the new SG team avatars?

I just noticed that the team avatars have changef to some thin a little, more heroic, more dare I say, epic? Did I miss some announcement?
  12. Shalani

Clarification on game title

I like the title, personally!
  13. Shalani

Thoughts and Ideas General

Oh, and possibly damaged loot. You kill someone by ramming a sword through them, the cuirass piece might be a bit damaged? Pay a smith to repair it or learn a skill? Also - the ability to give hirelings or followers items - both to upgrade them and keep their allegiance.
  14. Shalani

Thoughts and Ideas General

I would like to see the following, if possible: Crows flying above and feasting on the dead. Flying enemies, possibly a rare wyvern or dragon. Non-flying dragon like creatures. Giants. Epic underground caverns. Hirelings or Mercenaries. Their reliability, proficiency, and loyalty may be...
  15. Shalani

Looking forward to playing and MODDING! this game!!

Looking forward to playing and MODDING! this game!!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.