Recent content by Tom

1. Tom

Happy Birthday Brendan!

Happy birthday! Jubilation! Now please change your disturbing avatar! :D
  2. Tom

Update #30

Wow, more updates, this is awesome! Thank you for both your hard work AND keeping us up to date in this madness. I have to admit that some of the concepts regarding the AI and the way things are connected are a bit TOO abstract for my mind, but hopefully it will all make sense once I play.
  3. Tom

Update #28: Update #28

Thank you for the update! It's definitely better to bunch up all the smaller things into one big update, like you're doing. My only concern here is the combat. Ever since the beginning of the creation process, you devs have told us that the combat was great (and it was!). But then once the...
  4. Tom

Steam/Greenlight

You speak the truth, here: Steam Greenlight is a double-edged blade. Which is why putting it through that, and then Early Access, should be done with extreme care (like I wrote on my earlier post). Otherwise, it will backfire. Badly.
  5. Tom

Steam/Greenlight

As much as I would love this gig to go "official", please carefully consider the consequences of this. I'm saying this for two big reasons: 1 - Back in the day, when the very first pre-alpha videos were shown, a lot of people got the wrong impression about the game. Even though we've come a...
  6. Tom

Status Update

This is great news! Thank you for the update, Madoc. I think it'd be best for us Alpha-backers to see the prelude; we've had enough fooling around in a sample environment, methinks, and I would love to see a bit of the game, even if it's a sliver. I can't fathom multiple characters fighting at...
  7. Tom

The Fan Art Thread!

Great job! Reminds of of Dark Souls.
  8. Tom

Combat Alpha Release

This made my day, nay, my week! Maybe month. :)
  9. Tom

A Quick Update

This is the way! :) I'm very happy with these news, thank you for the update. I'm rather shocked at the new features you're able to implement - in a good way! Regarding the very first alpha build, you needn't worry for updating my own game; I'll be giggling all night for a month as I swing my...
  10. Tom

Postponement

I'm very glad that you're delaying it for all the good reasons. We'll patiently wait for February. In the meantime, keep being awesome.
  11. Tom

Any idea on an ETA for Alpha?

Hi there, welcome to the forums! It's great that you're excited, since all of us who backed enough for the Alpha/Beta are on the same boat :) There are no ETAs for anything except the game release itself. The devs will let us know when there's one, so there's no need to worry ;)
  12. Tom

Procedural Generation

This thread poses a very important question, which I'm surprised hasn't been raised before. I'm eagerly waiting for the devs' response.
  13. Tom

New Public Video

This I like. Instead of seeing some boring numbers in the weapon regarding skill, it's more of a progressive thing, depending on the user's weapon skill. The more we get closer to the alpha the more wonderful things become.
  14. Tom

Running improvements and combat controls

Good God, not a couple of days after Da Video, now we get another one improving the running and explaining the controls! Those two minutes were the icing on the cake of the first video. I mean wow, that made everything so much clear, and complicated - in a good way. Can't wait to get the alpha...
  15. Tom

New Public Video

It's also because Dark Souls has a skill-based combat, and yeah, so does Sui Generis. If it's because of the PC port, there are very good and popular mods that let you use a controller just like in the console version. The controls will be the same controller scheme in DS 2.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.