Recent content by Tyger Eyes

1. Tyger Eyes

Installation

Examina installs itself at what location on my computer - is there a way to control where it ends up... I prefer my games on another drive.
  2. Tyger Eyes

Beast Battles... Option Not Available

Whoa! I think you solved a huge problem for me. I did not realize that "Beast" required multiple people and more important... I did not know that hirelings function under AI and allow you to fight in multi-person fights. I thought it was a 'to-be-announced' feature that requires team play with...
  3. Tyger Eyes

Beast Battles... Option Not Available

I am curious as I own the Steam and Local Download Game Versions. I am having trouble getting the game to allow me to engage in the much heralded "Beast" Battles. Do I need to do that in multi-player mode? I have a Master Character w/Various Layers of Armor (primarily Expert Plate and Lower)...
  4. Tyger Eyes

Question About Examina (Steam)

With regard to the just released Examina Update on Steam (0.6.3.3g Beta), I noticed the downloadable version is here with update is 0.6.3.3c. I assume that they are not exactly the same and "g" is the most current version with the latest content and improvements. I am wondering when the...
  5. Tyger Eyes

General Question About Downloads...

If I want to play Examina 0.6.3.1 Beta Setup (1.05 GB) w/0.6.3.3c Update (13.8 MB) do I need to install the Exanima 0.6.2.0 Setup (927MB) because they build on each other or can I just install the Beta and Update without installing 0.6.2.0 Setup?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.