Recent content by Xanatos

1. Xanatos

Thoughts after playing Exanima

Anthony it's not the top down view that bothers me so much as my view being totally obscured by walls. I don't mind having a top-down view while I circle around, but when I can't even see my character while under attack it's frustrating at best, fatal at worst. I'd love to see any suggested...
  2. Xanatos

Arborus, I think kicking would be awesome too, but the reason I say it's unrealistic is from a heavy armour perspective...knights wouldn't be able to kick very well while wearing plate mail - it's too heavy! Unless of course they can put it in for lightly armoured characters and take that into...
  3. Xanatos

That would make sense as to why they haven't done it before now then, thanks for clarifying that!
  4. Xanatos

I have to say I'm completely addicted! It took a few hours to really 'get it', but I'm totally hooked after finishing the Novice Arena. A few suggestions: Camera: I don't have a problem with the lack of camera/target locking, however I feel something needs to be done in terms of fading out the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.