Recent content by yamakia

1. yamakia

Any Tabletop RPG players?

I've been a player and gm for d&d 3.5 through 5e, pathfinder, world of darkness and numenera. cant play regularly any more unfortunately primarily due to work.
  2. yamakia

Enemy Speculation thread

wouldn't it be cool to fight a powerful thaumaturge that can use teleportation magic against you to prevent you from getting away or outright teleport you off a wall like I personally think some kind of large river monster similar in design to a crocodile would be very cool to fight, having...
  3. yamakia

Enemy Speculation thread

I'm well aware of the game being in a low fantasy setting, but I was wondering how the devs would expand on the variety of enemies, perhaps soldiers in vehicles such as chariots? other creatures like Sir from the underworld? perhaps a large undead amalgamation of corpses? or creatures that crawl...
  4. yamakia

Sad update...

I may not have had a profile on this forum for a very long time as I prefer to lurk, however I hope that Bare Mettle sticks to their current vision of how they intend the game to be rather than listening to new and toxic members of the community.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.