Recent content by ZURdO

1. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Hi, just tried 0.6.4.3e and I could play my arena character again. Thanks a lot, that was quick!
  2. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I sent the whole Exanima folder just in case. Thanks a lot!
  3. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Ok I will do that, thanks again Tony... I hope It can be fixed because I had 4 Master Hirelings and 4 Master Recruits
  4. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

How can I access my merchant if I cant access my saved game? For the record this is what happened: I updated to 0.6.4.3 and played some time. Hired the merchant and continue playing. After some time I started to have some "Unknow app error" messages but game was still working. The only...
  5. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Thanks Tony for your help. Unfortunatly it didnt work :( After renaming the folder the new arena worked fine. But after copying those .rsg and .rcp files the error is the same.
  6. Z

Exanima 0.6.4.3

Hi, Im getting "Unknow application error" everytime I try to continue my arena character... Screen stays black 0.6.4.3c I can use the practice mode but not the normal arena one
  7. Z

[Bug] Crude Comb (possible minor spoiler)

Same here
  8. Z

General greetings

Hi, I`ve been reading this forum for some months now, but it was not until a few days ago that I could buy Exanima :) and I'm loving it. I'm starting Level2 right now and finished the beginner arena (the last expert combat is quite a hard one). Most of this forum is scanned by now (even...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.