What kind of character will you play gameplay wise and roleplay as?

Conkids

Insider
I want to play as an agile sword/bowman that use very basic thaumaturgy(magic). I will befriend most npcs but back stab some of them as I go on with the game. I hope to assassinate a king but I don't want to be feared I don't want anyone knowing what I did.

zhuliks

Insider
Either small skinny stealth person who would stay in shadows and use benches from shadows to assassinate tripped enemies or a tallest fattest tank knight with heaviest wapon possible, I wont hit my enemies, just fall on them and stay untill they suffocate.

Xitrick

Insider
I really like playing Paladin type characters, so I think I'll use big af armour and some small light based spells. Either that or try to play as straight up a mage as the game will allow, maybe we'll be able to use the force spells to move fire from a brazier, for example, and direct it towards enemies.

NewsMuffin

Insider
I'll probably play a wide variety of characters.
Heavily Armored Shield Maiden, heir to a small snowy fief.
Unarmored Berserker, fierce and brave with a big two handed sword.
Grizzled Old Mercenary, a man with no past and seemingly no future.
Young Cowardly Mage, traumatized by the death of his father.
I could keep going but I think you've gotten my point.

Mertek98

Insider
I am going to play a sadistic psycopath that does not care about human life and abuses those around him, doing everything to achieve his ultimate goal, to rule the world.

I will play as a Templar-esque knight, a most loyal and chivalric knight, actively seeking out the destruction of anything evil or undead!

Oh my God, can we get armor and shields resembling the armor of the Crusaders and the different Templar orders (as well as the Teutonic Knights)?!

zhuliks

Insider
Oh my God, can we get armor and shields resembling the armor of the Crusaders and the different Templar orders (as well as the Teutonic Knights)?!
Well gear you put on yourself is highly customasible and crusaders didnt really have a specific armor, the only specific thing they had was white tunic with red cross over it. But i doubt this rpg universe will have such. So best you can do is put over a white tunic and a bit of imagination.

Iscandar

A crusader looking guy is completely possible. All you need is a chainmail shirt and pants, a tunic, a belt, and a helmet.
Voila, the crusader knight, OR the vanguard from Chivalry.

Elaxter

Insider
Not only cross, there is no white tunic that goes over mail too in arena. Lets say I used some digital tools to visualise my imagination. Same way you did that babyface.

I did that baby face. :( I have no idea how he acquired it. It's happened to me twice: I post my image somewhere, and someone somewhere else ends up getting their hands on it.

Anyway.

I'd play what the game presents. I'm not really, a fan of creating my own backstory in a video game simply because I cannot relate it to anyone else. I'd save roleplaying for true roleplaying games (tabletop, of course).

But the character I play will be a battlemage. Use all the melee and all the magics I can get my grubby hands on.

Mertek98

Insider
I did that baby face. :( I have no idea how he acquired it. It's happened to me twice: I post my image somewhere, and someone somewhere else ends up getting their hands on it.

Anyway.

I'd play what the game presents. I'm not really, a fan of creating my own backstory in a video game simply because I cannot relate it to anyone else. I'd save roleplaying for true roleplaying games (tabletop, of course).

But the character I play will be a battlemage. Use all the melee and all the magics I can get my grubby hands on.
Hey i didnt steal it from you i just found it on google pictures. If you want to i will change it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.