2. Huatim

Exanima 0.6.4.3

gREAT!!!
  3. Huatim

Believable RPGs

Yes i don't know what to think with this trialer, the ending is :confused:
  4. Huatim

Believable RPGs

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/07/07/gothic-retrospective/ I agree with this article and think the only RPG in development with similar ideas to gothic is Sui Generis, maybe the new Piranha Bites Game "Elex". Have anyone played a game with the "feel" of gothic series?
  5. Huatim

IRC chat

Is there any sui generis discord channel? i use a lot discord too its great
  6. Huatim

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

I dont like forcefields ... :(
  7. Huatim

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.2 - Blood!

Sometimes I dream playing with a friend in lan, the main game or the arena... when will my dreams become reality? I am sure the devs play multiplayer all days:D:D:p
  8. Huatim

Exanima Beta 0.6.1.2 - Blood!

This game is getting f**** amazing. Great job devs... I ill show the game to some friends today, i am spreading the word since the kickstarter but soon it will be trivial, because the game is solid and groundbreaking as hell and will break in the media webs of vgames like a rocket!
  9. Huatim

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/PatrickCorrieri/20150417/241354/Greenlit_in_7_days_one_games_journey.php
  10. Huatim

Update #28: Update #28

GREAT AS ALWAYS!!!! :)
  11. Huatim

A Quick Update

Great, you have my love on this guys :) My friends and I are very excited. PD: ¿What BareMettle really means?
  12. Huatim

Eve Online

I am playing rithg now send me a PM if you want a 21 day trial ;)
  13. Huatim

Postponement

Contributionsd page info The Sui Generis prelude has a planned release date of May 2014. 2 months earlier alpha version? It's sure? :) Sui Generis has a release date TBC. Ouch "We're going to take our first and only holiday over Christmas to visit friends and family and we plan to release an...
  14. Huatim

New Public Video

Great! Next video more shadowss ;^) great everything!
  15. Huatim

Sui Generis and Real Life

AWARENESS
  16. Huatim

Development Update #2

FANTASTIC! :)
  17. Huatim

Development Update Impressions

Great forum :)
  18. Huatim

Development update #1

I want a video :) in 1080p plz(when it's possible). I don't want to say the number of times i saw the other 3 videos! I'm addict!
  19. Huatim

A plea for a good or no tutorial.

I love vampire too!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.