Search results

1. ThreeSixNine

[ISSUE]Help, Strange Noises in game

Glad to help man. Things like that can be frustrating as hell, but at least you have a workaround now. Smooth slaying to you, sir! :cool:
  2. ThreeSixNine

"Don't run the audio from you're monitor to the speakers. Connect the speakers directly to the audio jack on you're computer. " "I changed my audio output (realtek onboard optical out) to 24 bit 48khz (default is 16 bit 48khz), and problem gone!" Two more things to try here. Also, is your...
  3. ThreeSixNine

Well, that's good to know, because I struggled to understand why those 2 were separated. Same here playing 1366x768. My friend has 1080p and even there its several times better. And supersampling on his is much more noticeable. Locking FPS should help.
  4. ThreeSixNine

What i meant about them being the same thing is that theese 2 are different methods of antialiasing(thing). And yes, you're right - they are different in a way of implementation, i just wanted to say that it wont hurt reducing some load on GPU side is all. Correct me though if it is not SSAA in...
  5. ThreeSixNine

Oh, well, my bad not watching the video itself.Still the post really sounded like the problem me and my friend had. Well i guess then its about how much GPU is being stressed. A friend of mine had this one coming from his GTX780 as well as 1080Ti.(We checked this thing as well on his new rig)...
  6. ThreeSixNine

Sorry if irrelevant, but it is a gpu whine. You can easily solve this by limiting your in-game FPS via some external program like RTSS or any other that suits you. Either that or you can also turn on V-Sync which in my opinion is tiny bit worse hence the input lag. Gpu whine in my experience...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.