Search results

1. Prasse

Impactful weapon suggestion

My first thought is, No. Which funny enough is my second and third as well. It would simply not fit the tone of the game. Also i hate these things in games. Make weapons clash n cling but no warcrafty sounds or weapons or effects.
  2. Prasse

Nudity

I'm fine with cutscene nudity only ^^
  3. Prasse

Nudity

I feel like this discussion has been up for... umm discussion before :P. And just to add to the thread i´d like to once again state that i would like BM to go full frontal with this one. It´s dark, it´s realistic, give us naked elfs. If not for me then do it for the children!
  4. Prasse

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

This is what i get for not loggin in in awhile, answer shall be given. But for now i would just like to post this http://www.destructoid.com/riptide-and-star-trek-co-op-problems-related-to-steam-252611.phtml .
  5. Prasse

I know we will get our game DRM free, what i don't want is for STEAM to get more power =/. Ofc i want BME to be able to reach out to as many as possible, which i guess is steam, but i really really hate steam since it´s destroying my kind of gaming culture.
  6. Prasse

Well right of the bat i can name Skyrim & Modern Warfare 2, which FTR are on steam. Both games could not handle the pressure of day one. Skyrim came with a bug that prevented you from installing the game from disc and forced you to download the entire game from server. Which you could bypass but...
  7. Prasse

Bloody... A well i guess i'm happy for them if they get some more money from STEAM. Still i really do loath online gaming services. Sandalwood i really don't care if it´s Valve since several LAN-Partys have been ruined becuase Valves servers can't handle the release day load ;). Also a lot of...
  8. Prasse

Support for Paypal pledge?

That´s to bad :P, but i´m just going to have to keep hoping ^^.
  9. Prasse

Development update #1

Hyped as a squirrel on crack :D Looking great guys, good luck with your new place!
  10. Prasse

Support for Paypal pledge?

So Brendan i was wondering, will it be possible to raise your pledge from digital to physical copy :rolleyes:? I were a bit low on cash when the Kickstarter ran and now i feel like throwing some more money on you guys :p. Because i would really love a hardcopy of this great game.
  11. Prasse

That is actually a big problem, and i do not think it's acceptable to ban anyone from using something they bought. I can understand why you would be banned from a online game, but a singleplayer one is just wrong. Look at the launch of the latest Simcity, ppl can't even play it because the...
  12. Prasse

Retro Remembrance

Thx! But sadly i allready have both om them :P.
  13. Prasse

Retro Remembrance

Really :p, well then i know where all my money goes ^^. Most of them are actually bought at release, never sold my consoles. Also please do give me some tips, it's always easy to overlook games. Love oldschool RPGs and adventure games as well as simulators for pc.
  14. Prasse

Retro Remembrance

Or Cathode Ray Amusement? Sidenote: Allready have pong, never finished it, final boss is way to hard.
  15. Prasse

Retro Remembrance

Hail to ye Forum-Dwellers! Since im on a bit of a dry season here when it comes to games i was hoping someone out there could give me tips on any good obscure ones out there. Been gaming for quite some time, hence the obscure part of my former sentence. If you have something for me and it's...
  16. Prasse

SG will be DRM free, as they said. And i get why you want steam, really. I´m just so against it :P. Just as an example me and my friends had rigged up our computers at my place at the day of the Skyrim release. And ofc steams servers were busy. For like the entire day... Thankfully we found a...
  17. Prasse

A plea for a good or no tutorial.

And the menus =(, the main menu makes it a choir to create your own team. Should not be that way, feels streamlined for tabs or something =/.
  18. Prasse

Even if they "only use steam as DRM" they are forcing me to play only through steam. And i don't really care of Steam forces them or not, cyanide never forced anyone to make people eat it, but it sure as hell can be used for that purpuose rather effectivly. Just saying, don't give steam any more...
  19. Prasse

Not true actually, a lot of games forces you to use STEAM even if you buy them physically. So technically it´s only on steam. Take Skyrim as a horrible, HORRIBLE example.
  20. Prasse

A plea for a good or no tutorial.

I am a dire hater on Tutorials, usually i stop playing games if they force me into boring tutorials. That is if it's not a game i KNOW will be good are have payed good money for. Games like Black & White, Worms Revolution, Sim City (the new one), Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed games are good...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.