Search results

1. Prasse

Retro Remembrance

Hail to ye Forum-Dwellers! Since im on a bit of a dry season here when it comes to games i was hoping someone out there could give me tips on any good obscure ones out there. Been gaming for quite some time, hence the obscure part of my former sentence. If you have something for me and it's...
  2. Prasse

A plea for a good or no tutorial.

I am a dire hater on Tutorials, usually i stop playing games if they force me into boring tutorials. That is if it's not a game i KNOW will be good are have payed good money for. Games like Black & White, Worms Revolution, Sim City (the new one), Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed games are good...
  3. Prasse

Different npc "factions"

Will NPC's be members of different factions? If i for example could manage to get an enemy to follow me into a public place with lots of people, and the enemy would hit a bystander, would this mean they react to my enemy? Would it be possible to get npcs killed by "simply" causing them to make...
  4. Prasse

Access to high end gear

Hi there forum dwellers and developers alike. First of all since we don't have any knowledge, i think, of how weapon "stats" and such will work this is kind of a shot in the dark. But i am going to take a guess that there will be gear and weapons with modificational abilities, such as flails...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.