Search results

1. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary - November 2023

Awesome stuff. How's the multiplayer testing going? I remember a while ago you guys posted a couple images/gifs of an early test build of multiplayer in the Arena, but haven't seen or heard much since. Is that something you guys think will be worked on more soon? As always, exciting stuff to...
  2. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 24/4/23

Where does that info come from? I've been trying to find out literally anything about the MP plans and I didn't know this. Also, most MP games require low-ish ping, so thats not super surprising.
  3. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 24/4/23

I'm torn because I come back here every month or so to catch up on updates and am always looking for any mention of that multiplayer testing that was done way back when - I cannot wait to be able to play around with it myself! But, at the same time, I have one friend who would play with me with...
  4. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 6/2/23

Very exciting stuff. Always good to get the systems working in a dynamic and automatic way. Will really make designing Sui Generis a breeze, which I assume is your guys' goal with all of this. I wonder when we'll get any sort of update on a multiplayer beta. I think its been almost 2 years...
  5. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 18/4/22

Hoping that next Arena update in the works is the multiplayer testing <3 Loving the progress on the game guys. Keep it up!
  6. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 11/4/22

I'm very excited to hear more about the work being done on the multiplayer aspect of the game. Cannot wait to enjoy this game with friends! :)
  7. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 20/12/21

Is Multiplayer something you guys are going to look at when Exanima is closer to its fully finished state? I love every update you guys put out but I am especially looking forward to hearing more about when I might be able to play it with friends!
  8. berrycatblue

I surprised this update on generating dynamic weapons system.

I mean, yeah its pretty sweet. Procedural generation isnt a super new thing, but its nice to see it wherever it shows up. I think this is a fantastic way to use it too, too many games do procedural levels, while the equipment doesn't get the same treatment, and it ends up feeling not new or...
  9. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 9/8/21

I'm so excited to see the finishing touches on the Arena revamp. I recently started playing more Exanima and I actaully got a character to Master rank this time (previously I only ever reached around Adept, since I was leveling a bunch of recruitlings at once, rather than focusing on just one...
  10. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 2/8/21

I've been seeing an issue with the current UI in the Beta branch in Arena, where sometimes (relatively often) my characters equipped equipment will no longer show as "in use" by another character and I can equip it to another character, and then they will BOTH have it equipped and therefore I...
  11. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 2/8/21

You are totally right about one thing: automatic sorting isn't for everyone. That said, there could be automatic sort buttons, that are completely up to you whether you toggle them on or not, and that could always come later, as a separate update. However, I started a new Arena save on this...
  12. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 2/8/21

I love the idea of having the armor sorted by the minimum ranking to wear it. This would make equipment so much less of a headache to manage, lol.
  13. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 12/7/21

Is there any news about when multiplayer will be worked on? I don't expect any dates or anything but is that something you guys want to get done after the arena updates, or do you have a different plan for the next big feature update? As always you guys are doing amazing work here and I love...
  14. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 5/4/21

Personally, I just set one of the camera controls, I think its "Cursor Look" or something, to spacebar, and during combat if I need to snap the camera behind my character I can just tap space to do so. Works pretty well.
  15. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 15/3/21

Its not lame or immersion breaking, its a choice and it wont affect how you play if you decide to continue playing solo. And it'd be up to you whether thats immersion breaking, as far as I know there isn't some specific story element that says you have to be the only one going deeper into the...
  16. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 15/3/21

Nah, they wanted to wait until the multiplayer comes out. And I enjoy the game but I also dont have much drive to play it until multiplayer comes out, because I think while its great now, it'll be so much greater with friends
  17. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 15/3/21

If you guys are going to be working on smaller more frequent updates does that mean the multiplayer update is a small update that will be coming soon or that it will be much further in the future? I'm not really sure how big of an update something like multiplayer is but its the main thing...
  18. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 8/2/21

Super excited for the new changes, I probably wont check them out until they go live on the stable branch. What's your guys' next thing you think you'll be tackling?
  19. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 4/1/21

Sounds like we're close to a patch! I'm very excited to try out everything you've all been working on! :)
  20. berrycatblue

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

@Stereotyx in the previous coffee diary it seemed like they said they were in the process of writing patch notes so I believe the next update is coming relatively soon. I'd expect it in the next couple weeks, barring any complications?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.