Search results

1. Z

Insider Forum! where is it!?

Thanks Kieran, it works indeed
  2. Z

Insider Forum! where is it!?

i guess i need to wait till my other mail address is confirmed :)
  3. Z

People you have convinced to pledge

hope so to, whats with nox ' design, i liked that toO
  4. Z

People you have convinced to pledge

i posted on polycount, from the posts there i think, there were some people who pledged... nice discussion there about the game.... inother forums there were no reactions or just 'no money' reactions. but im proud of being the one who got Erik Kain from Forbes to do a second review on SG in...
  5. Z

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

good to hear ... on both :)
  6. Z

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

You talking about relocating?.. Will this be in Sienna (Italy)? because of the 2000GBP tier. btw just curious: do you need to pay taxes on funding sum? Or is it like a loan?
  7. Z

T-Shirt Designs

Hey awesome stuff ...should really be an addon option :D p.s. How about combine this with the actual Font of the Logo on the pitch video (i really like the new still frame there )
  8. Z

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

this armoured guy would be a nice 3d print :D
  9. Z

Graphics options/capabilities

This Infos and Statements by Madoc (especially the Quality of InGame-"Render") are really kickass!!!!!!! Make sure to get an Update out of this, the people out there should be aware of this amazing stuff, Madoc!!!!
  10. Z

T-Shirt Designs

yup, i actually picked the sui generis logo of this forum and overpainted mostly the brighter areas with photoshop. the result was this sketchy appearence. well im babysitting right now, but could apply that logo lateron when my kiddies are sleeping....:D that revolution pic btw is also from...
  11. Z

T-Shirt Designs

i like this motif :) , but i dont like the font very much :D... imo it should also be kinda sketchy appearence for the text? what do you think
  12. Z

T-Shirt Designs

I Like the Hoodie idea , forgot this to say.:) For the Bare Mettle Logo, this could be a small logo in the neck region (back) of the shirts in addition to the other Designs For Hoodies or Shirts: The Designs could be also in a decent Size in left chest area, like on Lacoste Polo-Shirts. What...
  13. Z

T-Shirt Designs

i think different colors can be easily made if you choose a colored shirt as base, on which you can print the black stencil on black shirt you would have to use colors yes.
  14. Z

T-Shirt Designs

@genitals: youre right... lol.. i will work on that :D that ball in the face pic is also a cool motive, maybe i can also get something done in this direction. But time is not the best friend of the project now the sword in version 1 must also be made as long as in v2
  15. Z

T-Shirt Designs

Regarding colored versions, it can depend on the shirt-color, so if you choose e.g. V2 design, the white areas would be the color of the cloth/ shirt. that has the pro that only black color has to be 'printed'.
  16. Z

T-Shirt Designs

Hi Guys, This needs to be an Update via KS, because most of us get then a Mail Notification. So far only 6 Votes of 3300 Backers, that means most of the backers did not noticed than. An Update for this please, dont be shy for Updates, it its worth a update :D. Ive seen much less informative...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.