Search results

1. Z

Donation!

Will be donating tomorrow, with a friend. Can't wait. ;D
  2. Z

Armor vs No armor

I wasn't sure where to put this so I am making a thread. So I'm guessing fighting with little to no armor will be viable, no ? I prefer alot of technique, dodging blows and if receiving any avoiding fatal ones. Having a strong body and other techniques, though avoiding the enemy blows is the...
  3. Z

Nudity

I mostly agree with Elric, but i can see why this is will not happen and it is fine. It is also tough to pull off and make enough of it to be worth it, and taking away developement time and whatever, for it is not worth it. Definitely is hard to make nudity and "romance" things enough to the...
  4. Z

Weapons and Armors

Things posted here, obviously, are not meant to be taken in this way "Take this armor make the EXACT same armor and put it on every corner in the game". Alot of the items will be more common, things that you would expect to see of alot in a LOW fantasy game, plus there is (I think) a good deal...
  5. Z

Weapons and Armors

Wasn't able to edit. ;D
  6. Z

Quest Items

I doubt that items for quests will have any special "quest item" status, meaning you probably will be able to do whatever you want with it. There will definitely be consiquences if you do such things. The quests and the world are supposed to be incredibly dynamic. ;D
  7. Z

My SG wishlist

Yes, games that are made just to fight can be great as far as games, but what i consider a really great product is something with great writing and intellect in the story and situations, where you make hard choices and you really have to think outside of the "just a game" aspect. Something that...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.