Search results

1. Stahlin

Realistic Water

Hi, I am waiting for something like this in games for ages: !
  2. Stahlin

What is 'low fantasy' exactly?

A friend explained high and low fantasy to me like this: In high fantasy you have very clear factions, like good and evil. For example in Lord of the Rings, you have Sauron and Gandalf (and the elves) and of course some neutral or whatever. But in low fantasy like game of thrones, everyone...
  3. Stahlin

Warhorse Studios present sick engine!!!

If you look at the games these guys have been involved in, I am pretty sure we are looking at a top notch game there... This look combined with nice physics like Sui Generis... We are looking at a bright future:) EDIT: Someone on youtube told me they use cryengine 3, which has nice physics...
  4. Stahlin

Warhorse Studios present sick engine!!!

Hi guys, I just saw this vid. Don't understand a word, but damn it looks freaking good. This is very close to photo realism (if this word exists in english). Does anyone know which engine they use?
  5. Stahlin

Realistic Car Damage

Does it? I don't believe in multiplatform:) It won't look as good as it could anyways, the PS3 and Xbox360 are old now. Even if you optimize the code, they just can't handle high res textures. If you look at what IChancer does to GTA IV on PC, or if you look at Skyrim with mods on PC, thats...
  6. Stahlin

The best features from my favourite games

Okay, you might be right. Oblivion was worse. With the capital of an huge empire and lots of fertile soil around it, but basically just forests? Does just not make any sense. I actually forgot most things about Skyrim (cause after a few days I spent more time looking for new mods, rather than...
  7. Stahlin

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Word!
  8. Stahlin

Fixed it.
  9. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

AND ITS OFFICIAL! Now it would be interesting to know how much money they got (and still get I guess) from PayPal Donations...
  10. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

Well, this is just a formal process now. 1,500 pounds missing. If they are still missing in six hours I will pledge them myself. So yeah, its DONE, we just have to wait for two hours maybe and than its official, but at this point it is realistic to say that the Kickstarter campaign is a succes.
  11. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

I freaking hate this song, but nevertheless this is the time for CELEBRATION! YOU DID IT!!! So looking forward to this game (and my alpha version :D )
  12. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

Interesting site to check out the campaign. They expect the campaign to finish at 132,000 pounds or 88%. So there is still some work to do. Spread the word!
  13. Stahlin

Hello guys, I would like to review some of my favourite games, and sum up my favourite features there. Maybe this will be some inspiration to Sui Generis. 1. Gothic Gothic is a german RPG from 2001 and is my all time favourite PC game. 1.1 Environment The key feature was a truly...
  14. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

We are getting there! The number of backers is constantly growing. And I am really confident, because about 2800 backers pledged 10 pounds, and if they would increase by another 10 pounds, that would already be sufficient to crack the 150,000 goal. Keep spreading the word!
  15. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

Where can you see such things? I mean, how many backers pledged how much many and stuff?
  16. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

I posted about Sui Generis on a german gaming site (4players) since there seemed to be no thread there yet. Hopefully this will add a few quid. btw, its almost 100.000.... Did someone write TotalBiscuit yet about featuring Sui Generis? Cause "only" 50.000 to go, its not impossible!!!
  17. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

Well, in a country like Germany you just don't need credit cards for your everyday life (the only occcasion I can think of right now is buying airplane tickets online). I don't have a credit card and don't want to have one, because I generaly dislike the Idea of spending money "that is not there...
  18. Stahlin

Kickstarter Campaign

Hey, what I did to support the Kickstarter Campaign: 1. Got a Reddit account and upvoted all the Sui Generis Posts there. 2. Upvoted the comment at TotalBuiscits Youtube Maia Vid that asks for a Sui Generis Vid. What else can I do? PS: I dont have a credit card so I cannot put money on the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.