Search results

1. S

Any reason not to use shields?

I've found the shield you find in Story Mode to be useless, verging on counter-productive. It's far better to have the torch for light or a good two-handed weapon. In arena they can be useful, but I'd say the ones we have right now are waaaay too small to be that great. They block the occasional...
  2. S

healing in story mode?

What... there are!? Shit, I've been thinking about making a thread pleading to the devs to at least implement healing potions since I've never seen any ingame (not even in the laboratory where the guy has all the necromancy books). Where the hell are the blue jars?
  3. S

First Negative Review on Steam or Inb4 Negative Reviews Because Difficulty

Autolock seems silly to me. The ability to quickly manuevre to face threats is essential, and an auto-locking mechanic would be idiotic to have. What might go a long way is smoother movement during combat. The dashing, half-step feels a bit silly when you're trying to make fine movements to...
  4. S

A Public Video

Something they could do is similar to what Wolfire Games does for Overgrowth; also crowd-funded and in development. Every so often, generally once a month, they release a short 1-3 minute video that is basically just a visual changelog for their public alpha. Its often very minor changes, and...
  5. S

Lindybeige Educates you on Medieval Warfare

My point was that if the game has this new physics system, it'd be better to find inspiration from actual combat physics than from videogame fighting. It often has a detraction from reality, sometimes alarmingly so. The more nuance and detail there is in a system, the more fun it is to develop...
  6. S

Lindybeige Educates you on Medieval Warfare

So I think this guy might be a point of interest to the developers of Sui Generis; Lindybeige, a youtuber who makes short videos educating people about the realism of medieval warfare, life and other topics. http://www.youtube.com/user/lindybeige/videos A couple points of interest for...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.