Search results

1. leafspring

What a shame...

Not only doesn't it do Sui Generis any justice, it generally doesn't even make any sense. Both are open-world games, GTA in a modern (semi-)realistic setting, Morrowind in a middle-aged fantasy one. Former is a third-person shooter (at least in what's nowadays associated with GTA), latter is a...
  2. leafspring

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

They certainly are. I'm working on a slightly similar project (not with the intention to actually release anything some day, though) in my free time and it takes a huge lot of discipline to actually work on it after coming home from a days work. Not to mention all those games, movies and series...
  3. leafspring

Congrats!

That line with that avatar - cracked me up. :D Also, congrats from me as well.
  4. leafspring

Will we make it?

Congrats to BM. :)
  5. leafspring

Will we make it?

Looking good, just a bit over 3k to go now in 7 hours. Should be possible.
  6. leafspring

Graphics options/capabilities

Well, vendors have a certain budget per card design they can fill with components and currently they seem to be more focused using it for processing power (and maybe texture access) instead of pixel fill rate(ROPs). I wouldn't necessarily call it an oversight as they are trying to strike a...
  7. leafspring

But thanks to Android most of these phones would still be slower. :p Putting a 1 Ghz dual core CPU and 512 MB RAM in a phone and it still lags at times with ICS (and I'm talking browsing and basic stuff here, not gaming or video playback). I mean, how?
  8. leafspring

Will we make it?

Well, Sui Generis has currently reached about 2% of the Star Citizen final. It's pretty obvious that it does need these kind of incentives to get people backing. The smart people who are willing to pay attention and figure stuff out themselves have probably already pledged for the most part...
  9. leafspring

The problem with super sampling (stochastic or not) is that it is generally the most expensive way to handle AA as it basically comes down to throwing raw computation power at the problem instead of a clever algorithm. So in the end, SSAA might just not be possible (at a reasonable quality...
  10. leafspring

What a shame...

No offense but this is mostly your own fault I'm afraid. I'm a huge RPG fan, I'm a tech nut and I'm willing to spend money to support games and developers (being one myself, although not of games atm). And yet even I had a difficult time getting behind your game to the point that I wanted to...
  11. leafspring

Well, graphics hardware does get faster as rendering is a highly parallel process and, as you said, current advances are mostly towards parallel computing. Technologically, we're not that far away from realtime raytracing in gaming by now, but we certainly won't see it happening for another 10...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.