Search results

1. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

My mate at work is going to be so happy! You are a genius!
  2. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

I have a very unsual request. I need the wrestler Daniel Bryan's head putting in a astronaut suit... I believe you are up to the challenge
  3. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

For one of you Photoshop geniuses' out there... My mate at work needs a Sloth astronaut if that's possible :)
  4. Rev

Combat Alpha Release

The first one or 4th one?
  5. Rev

Combat Alpha Release

I have been awake for 3 hours and I cant stop playing.. I love using the weapon the fat guy has... But Two handed sword collar bone strikes all the way!
  6. Rev

Postponement

Fire your Kalashnikov 47 into the air! the combat alpha is being uploaded!
  7. Rev

Postponement

That is a good question. I think they may have stripped that out for this build but I hope not!
  8. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

I'll take the bear... Sorry empire... It's all about the paws...
  9. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

Well.... IM just gonna have to rotate between these two... Cheers fellas!
  10. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

Hahaha! That is going to take some beating!
  11. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

Grizzly Bear or Mongoose mate.. Which ever you think will have the best effect... :)
  12. Rev

Postponement

I've booked Thursday/Friday off work.. Partly for SG partly for RL stuff.... Mainly for SG though :)
  13. Rev

Astronaut avatars?!

You doing requests?! I have very limited photoshop experience... Any chance of a grizzly bear? ;)
  14. Rev

Postponement

Amen
  15. Rev

Postponement

I don't know if it was a typo or just a subtle bit of humor, but that Beermettle cracked me up...
  16. Rev

Postponement

It's quite possible the delay is to encourage people like me, who have ZERO patience... To increase their contribution just to see some footage they haven't seen yet... And guess what... It worked. Going to spend my night watching the development videos on repeat I think.
  17. Rev

Postponement

I got hyped for it, but only because I thought Rick Astley might be on the other end of the link...
  18. Rev

Postponement

I'd rather not calm down after working myself up for so long... I'm going to remain optimistic for some point this week. It may be futile optimism but optimism none the less....
  19. Rev

Postponement

Think I have just broken my F5 button...
  20. Rev

Postponement

I am literally refreshing my page every hour just in case I miss any news on it being ready... I don't know what Sui Generis tastes like, but I'm pretty sure I can taste it.....

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.