Search results

1. Zantite

What is an insider?

We secretly already have the full game and Madoc gives us butt touches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. Zantite

My face when..

And I made a discussion for it on the Other Games section of SC --> https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/113981/sui-generis#latest :D
  3. Zantite

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

HELL YA, thanks so much man!
  4. Zantite

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Id like to join! Havent had enough cash to buy the game yet and it looks amazing, count me in please.
  5. Zantite

The Forest

The game looks amazing, its an open world survival horror. Check it out :D
  6. Zantite

Lvl Editor

Thanks!
  7. Zantite

Lvl Editor

This is probably more of a question for the devs, but in one video it shows the editor and I was wondering if that would come with the game. It looked really nice :)
  8. Zantite

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Fallout and upcoming The Division
  9. Zantite

About to do a big mistake, buying new gaming computer :D

I would wait to build a new PC for the price drops etc. But you should also wait because DDR4 memory and motherboards will be coming out soon.
  10. Zantite

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Id sell my soul to play that game right now, but I have hope for it. Bethesda had said it's planned to come out early 2016
  11. Zantite

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Star Citizen The Division Cyberpunk Thief No Mans Sky Fallout 4 Prey 2? (Please) Watch Dogs Titanfall and of course Sui Generis
  12. Zantite

Min system requirements?

Lol, at first I was thinking "Oh shit I cant run this" then saw the little jk at the end then was extremely relieved.
  13. Zantite

Min system requirements?

Anyone know them or have any guesses?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.