Search results

1. M

Combat Alpha Release

And if I signed up and paid my money and don't seem to have an e-mail yet should I be asking why not?
  2. M

7500 Backers!

The worth is up to each of us and its not to me. Would gladly have don't the same one I did for one copy of game and video included but now I will get 2 copies and alpha and beta but no videos. Already pledged more than I pay for any game. Really paying for the early access more than anything else.
  3. M

Postponement

Glad to have some news.
  4. M

Why I haven't backed Sui Generis (yet)

Haha seems as some people have a more enlightened opinion of the game than some of us do which is fine but some of the posts come across as I know what's going on and you don't well I fall into the uninformed group and we the unenlightened just feel like we would like to be I am sure. And I...
  5. M

7500 Backers!

There is a lot of speculation. The actual news is few and way far in-between. Not much current news. I didn't realize when I paid my 40 that I wasn't getting the videos so that puts me out of the dev loop. I would say a weekly update would be nice but if it slows down the development of the game...
  6. M

Any idea on an ETA for Alpha?

Think the topic says it all seems the game is slated for May next year that is only 6 months off. I am a realist I know what can go wrong WILL go wrong so I was looking forward to jumping in an start testing how it all works. But maybe I don't realize how fast you can get this together seems...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.