Search results

1. Marc

"Must have" clothing and armor thread.

Yeah, in most games the application of such armor sets doesn't make much sense, the only reasoning usually being just because "fantasy" and "magic" etc or they just look cool. You'd have to come up with really elaborate explanations in the lore to justify an armor piece like that in a more...
  2. Marc

I don't mind it as long as it makes sense in the context of the game. If modding tools are ever released then I'm sure there'll be plenty of armor sets to cater to peoples tastes.
  3. Marc

I'm not sure, but I expect any sort of clothing in the game will be wearable, even fancy, purely cosmetic stuff. What I don't expect is to find many such items in Exanima since it takes place in a dungeon, but Sui Generis will probably have all sorts of things to wear, maybe even silly crowns...
  4. Marc

What's taking so long?

Just seeing some verticality in the game with that rockface gets me unreasonably hyped with possibilities even after all these years:D Madoc posts always deliver, keep up the great work!
  5. Marc

What's taking so long?

I've been browsing these forums since the games kickstarter, and though I haven't posted on here in years, I've continued to follow the game's progress loosely in that time. There seems to be a lot of newer members since the game launched on early access and they might not be used to how this...
  6. Marc

Exanima 0.4.1 Released and Greenlight Progress

Oh right sorry I didn't notice the part about waiting for the next one :confused: I'm guessing it probably would still invalidate it but you should wait for madoc to reply on that. Good luck for your exams!
  7. Marc

It was mentioned in the update thread that if you're on 0.4.0.1 then the new patch would invalidate your progress. @Arborus
  8. Marc

Kicking and the like

I'd like to see kicking implemented so I could kick doors open. This would beuseful in knocking down/away any undead that are sometimes blocking a door from being opened as they can't open it themselves. It could also be used against human opponents standing behind a door, it might not...
  9. Marc

I'm still on the previous version, wow these updates are coming fast! If anyone is still on the older version and had trouble going through a secret door like I did switch to combat mode and swing a few times, that should allow you to pass through.
  10. Marc

Hearthstone

Indeed. Hopefully more people will turn up so we can get a tournament going in whatever region. For now you and twopump warrior can have a two person tournament :D
  11. Marc

Hearthstone

Man I wish I could transfer cards to another region. I picked Asia early on (probably not the best idea) and now I don't want to switch because the collection won't follow me.
  12. Marc

Hearthstone

Yeah I'm looking forward to the expansion and that would indeed be fun. Bummer about your laptop though :/ What region did you play on?
  13. Marc

Hearthstone

Does anyone on here play hearthstone? If you do post what region you play on as well and maybe we could organize a little tournament :) Edit: I think I should've posted this in the gaming subforum but too late now :(
  14. Marc

Problem adding add-ons

Ouch, what a way to go out.
  15. Marc

Problem adding add-ons

I remember there was a moderator, @Rob , what ever happened to him?
  16. Marc

The Fan Art Thread!

I think your banners could give them a run for their money ;) your art is right up there with that games' though so no problem!
  17. Marc

SG Giveaway/Contest - Take part in the rewrite of RPG history!

I'm not ashamed to admit I was fanboying when I got a message from Brendan informing me that I'd won. I'm so grateful to lvk for organizing not one but two giveaways/competitions. You're unmistakable generosity means more than words can say, I'll never forget this act of kindness. A big thanks...
  18. Marc

The Fan Art Thread!

Very nice! :) I thought that was a mountain range at first then noticed the subtle details of a city and the waving flags. The setting as well as the style reminds me of The Banner Saga.
  19. Marc

SG Giveaway/Contest - Take part in the rewrite of RPG history!

Indeed, I had to to trim quite a bit and barely got it lean enough! Thank you for encouragement and best of luck to the other entrants as well!
  20. Marc

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

Does anyone play Path of Exile on here? Or any other ARPG?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.