Search results

1. Wonderboy2402

Exanima Steam Keys

Same with me. I tried restarting the client and no dice. We will have to wait and see tomorrow I suppose.
  2. Wonderboy2402

Postponement

Shame the date slipped again. But I guess all we can do is hang in there.
  3. Wonderboy2402

Postponement

Ok, didn't get around to reading this on the forum till now. Hope things went well with the break and vacation time. I don't mind delay as long as it ultimately gets delivered.
  4. Wonderboy2402

An Update

I hope the update is indeed coming soon, because more then 4,000 of your pledgers are not getting news about the project.
  5. Wonderboy2402

Development Update #2

Wow! Very nice update. I really liked the dirt section where you explained a bit of that development process. The screenshot of the shop interior I literally said wow out loud. This is really impressive so far, very much pleased with how this project is progressing. And then the layered clothing...
  6. Wonderboy2402

It's March 1st and we haven't had a real updates in months...

They really do need to keep their funders updated, ideally once a month. Another kickstarter I contributed to does one every Wednesday and they made approximately the same fundraising total. It would take 15 minutes to writeup a paragraph saying how the move went, here is a new screenshot...
  7. Wonderboy2402

Will we make it?

I kicked in today. I feel pretty good that they will make it. I am guessing 164k as the final total.
  8. Wonderboy2402

I don't get this...

I actually just pledged today, though I have been aware of the game since it started the kickstarter. I thought the shield video was very nice, with the combat a bit tighter and blood splatter being nice. I delayed kicking in at first because i wanted to see more from the devs about content of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.