Search results

1. SonOfCapiz

The guy you want to do your combat

As I said, the only mods really being shown in those vids are the double arrow thing and the shield shatter both of which are most certainly not in vanilla OB, so the other features like locational damage and smarter AI can't be seen in those vids. And from my experience, no vids do it justice...
  2. SonOfCapiz

I can't find the mod on the nexus anymore but iirc, you first aim at one then again at the second target then activate. If you look at the video again, you can see him move the pointer to the second target on more than one occasion. I think that's when he "activates" and chooses the second...
  3. SonOfCapiz

It was a video by a fan showing the mod in action. I don't think he'll show himself missing shots. :D You still have to aim and archery skill matters iirc.
  4. SonOfCapiz

I've never made videos before so I don't know how. When I was playing Oblivion before, I saw a few vids on youtube of the mod in action but I can't find them now. here's the best I could find on his channel: Note, it's from OB. He has no Skyrim mods since he says he hasn't had time to...
  5. SonOfCapiz

When this started on Kickstarter, I wasn't impressed, I'll be honest. But then the combat video came up and I was blown away. I immediately told all my friends (and some who weren't :D) about it. I see the immense potential in it and think it could be the best medieval combat ever seen in a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.