Search results

1. Hemectu

[Cross]bows

The historical side of the technique was missed. Mounted archery and longbow techniques are entirely different with different purposes. A small recurve was/is used on horse back as a close range weapon. A Longbow, as most people think of medieval bows, is a infantry rank formation weapon used...
  2. Hemectu

Exanima Released

Nice job! Can't wait to give the newest release a new play!
  3. Hemectu

Witcher 3 Recap Video

The story is definitely amazing. I tried my best but could not make it through the first game. Loved Witcher 2 though! :D
  4. Hemectu

Sausage rolls

Well obviously if you find yourself in this position you'd naturally drop a shield or large weapon. You may be able to hold onto a sword. A 2 Handed Sword or Bardiche? Forget it, you'd let go of that handle in order to roll out of the way of the incoming blow.
  5. Hemectu

Advice for a noobtuber

No problem. Whatever you decide take some time and read some tutorials. It's always more fun when you understand what tools you can use and how to use them, rather than going at it blind.
  6. Hemectu

Advice for a noobtuber

In short... no. If you want "Easy" or a small learning curve you should spend a little money. You can often find either Corel Video Studio or Sony Vegas Movie Studio on sale. It is a 1 time purchase that will last you forever in terms of production. I've tried both and prefer Sony Movie Studio...
  7. Hemectu

Important question regarding zombies

Voodoo zombies do breath. Historically Undead Zombies don't breath. Fun fact: even after death the body contains pockets which have either air or fluid. When these pockets expel from the body, or inflate due to decomposition, they can make noise, sometimes creating the impression of...
  8. Hemectu

Arena Combat - Feedback - Doths Though Even Foe?

I just wanted to give some of my feedback regarding some of the combatants in the Arena. Mostly focused on Expert as the Novice's tend to be extremely simple once you understand what their behaviors are. To start the 2nd fight with the Woman with Sword and Shield. She is extremely easy to...
  9. Hemectu

Aiming your attacks?

I've relatively speaking figured it out. The mouse pointer 'sticks' to the ground/surface. It is really easy to understand by dragging items. You can't really drop something without using the wall or another object to 'lift' the mouse pointer ergo the object. This applies to attacking. It is...
  10. Hemectu

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

Actually lock on mode would be horrible. Fine for a single combatant, but if your suddenly fighting 3 enemies you'll have major issues trying to juggle between them. Your mouse pointer is far better than any auto lock on as you can track anything and anyone with your mouse easily. Wherever your...
  11. Hemectu

Secrets puzzles and challenges with a tiny chance of ever being found

The cure for this is to obviously not read entire wikis that give you a walkthrough. The other cure is expansive content released over a given timeline based on existing content development cycles. As in there is a door with a riddle that can't open. The key to open the door is in the content...
  12. Hemectu

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

I tried this out a day or so ago, I remembered it from an earlier version and the config is still there, only disabled in the game menu. It's awful. I was spinning in circles after a strong strike as the camera lagged behind my mouse cursor. If the camera panned at the same time I was trying a...
  13. Hemectu

Is cutting a thing?

Use the Wide Guard 2H Sword on the first novice. A gentle slice tears that guy up.
  14. Hemectu

Windows 10

Just so you guys know :) Windows 10 is really just windows 8.2. There are some memory management improvements and User improvements (start button) but otherwise the kernel is basically the same as Windows 8.1 ;) :eek: < best emoticon ever.
  15. Hemectu

Update #30

Congrats Baremettle! To the comments above. I more agree with Tony. Sui expands the subtle or limited application of 'dynamic' that takes place in PC games. "Gamers" do in fact crave a high dynamic game. Look at games for Android such as "Out There" or FTL which all play on endless dynamic...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.