Search results

1. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Music Thread

Hm, if talking about music, then i must accept fact that i love very different genres of music. It's more easy say what a genres i didnt like :) But most than all other i prefer old-school underground music 0f 80-s - coldwave, post-punk, death rock, minimal synth, NDW and s.o., darkwave of early...
  2. Die_by_Sci-Fi

30Euro Pledge Level

I very want some things in a nice box, but now i'm feeling that my train is gone...
  3. Die_by_Sci-Fi

To DEVS: Can i buy Collectors + or Collectors edition?

Thanks for answer. I very hope that it's will be so.
  4. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Hell with publisher, they can just burn their game on clean CD, draw few terrible sketches and post it to me - and i will be highly grateful and give them 80f for it :-) I just want something physical) I weak to it, i collect music vinyls, cd's, cassettes, books of my favorite writers and also...
  5. Die_by_Sci-Fi

But if i, for example, contribute 80 f., then they just refund it to me? :-( And why, it wasnt a limited option on Kickstarter, it was limited only by the time of Kickstarte company how i understood. But i really hope that may be they change their position. Or may be somebody have few copies of...
  6. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Developers, please! You make me mad) I buy your alpha digital tier now, but i still want Collectors Physical, i just was crazy and cant wait anymore for answer, and because of this buy Digital Alpha :-) But i still beg you answer me :-)
  7. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

And i absolutely forget about console games: it's Bushido Blade title - one of the best game series :) (i think that only one this game enough to buy PS1). And i must say about really good games, that was created by From Software - King's Quest and Shadow Tower. Also, i never forget so nice...
  8. Die_by_Sci-Fi

My hope and dreams.

I disagree with first two parts exactly. Developers MUST concentrated on 3rd person kind of view (and i'm glad that they do so). It really hard work make world lively in 2 types of view, it's a lot of very hard work and its will be fatal error for developers, because with so small team and not...
  9. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

I play in PC games only sometimes, not more then few times in month. Early, when i was young and full of strength, i play a lot more then now. Now i perceive a games not as entertainment, but more as a art, appreciating firstly originality and a author's style. And Sui Generis it's a game that...
  10. Die_by_Sci-Fi

There is nothing I can't kill because I am the hero

to Topic Starter: Damned! Man, you are genius! Great ideas, great words. It's will be awesome, if in the game world will be some creatures, or better situations (because ever creature, ever man can be defeated, one way or another), that can't be defeated and overcome on your own just by the...
  11. Die_by_Sci-Fi

World Traveling

I agree with TS. It's just terrible, when developers, that can't make really lively, unpredictable and diverse game world prefer enclose players from it by this stupid "fast travel" system. Oh, yeah, may be players dont get bored with game world more long time, but what the price? It's just...
  12. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Romance

Sorry for offensive language, but PLEASE, no stupid Bioware romance system! I hate Bioware companionship system. It's boring, it's tiresome, they CTRL-C - CTRL-V this system from game to game, and begginings of this system we seen back in SW: KOTOR. No, please, only not Bioware! Create your own...
  13. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Ranged Weapons?

I think that it's better if developers continue their way, where realism dominate above skills and modificators. I think that it's better make more unfriendly, hard to use throwing system, but system that work in borders of physics laws. And somebody write before that because you cant carry big...
  14. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Thanks for answer! No, it's wasnt limited. But may be developers planed manufacturing of physical copies in some limited time, that has passed, and now don't have opportunity create more. No, i mean not Digital Collectors Edition, i mean Physical Collectors edition, that cost 80 f. (and 100 f...
  15. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Hello again! I long time thinking which edition to buy, Beta Tier or Alpha Tier, but when i visited your page on Kickstarter, i seen that for 80 f. and 100 f. you sell Collectors and Collectors + edition. While i explored materials about the game and read the forums, i understood, that i very...
  16. Die_by_Sci-Fi

How long time to Beta?

Little question, friends. If i buy Digital Alpha Tier, then i get 2 copies of game? SO, for example, if i want share this price in half with friend, i can do so and both i, and my friend will be have the access to Combar alpha\beta , prelude and full game, yeah? Thank you all!
  17. Die_by_Sci-Fi

PvP, LooT, MMO

So, in this game will be multiplayer ? I dont know good it or not, but i think that firstly developers must concentrate on single.
  18. Die_by_Sci-Fi

How long time to Beta?

Thank you for answer! So, if i want try game in next month or two, i must buy Alpha Tier, and only then i get access to Combat Alpha, yeah? And if i buy Beta Tier now, then i must wait more then 2 month and after that i only will be have a Combat alpha (what available now for alpha tier...
  19. Die_by_Sci-Fi

Gore, extremetis cutting, finishing moves???

Hello! I was very impressed by your in-game physic. Your game are more realistic than all bf4 and other pieces of shit together, In your game i really feel the deep dive into a game world - you just a wizards of game industry. But i want ask about not very important, but interesting aspect -...
  20. Die_by_Sci-Fi

How long time to Beta?

Hello, guys! I very love your game, your ideas, it's just amazing. And i very love graphic style of your game, that look like dream, warm and mysterious... So, i very want try this beauty on my own. And, because of this, i really want to know how long time i need wait for Beta. Of course, i...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.