Search results

1. J

Brightness of the torch

Is that due to an eye condition or something along those lines? Just curious really, didn't think an artifical light source on a screen could cause eye discomfort.
  2. J

Cheater-y A.I. ?

I would like to see that too and I bet that is on the way, when the A.I gets more refined, when more skills are added in and weapons and the animations are worked on a bit more, I'm sure there will be more to a fight with someone highly skilled down the line. I agree though, after my first like...
  3. J

Arena Pass Time, Skip Day?

There will be healers in the arena soon, and I think resting was touched on my Madoc too.
  4. J

Cheater-y A.I. ?

Also you can, if very lucky or skilled use the momentum of an opponents swing to redirect your own swings very quickly and with quite an astounding amount of force. I've just recently been toying with this mechanic.
  5. J

Cheater-y A.I. ?

I've been able to consistently recreate about 98% of the things I've seen the A.I do. They have to use the same control methods we do, anything they do you can pull off. You can "chamber" a swing with clever use of left click, you can feint and switch directions fairly fast with the right...
  6. J

Hair Styles

I hope no "anime" type hairstyles make it into the vanilla version of the game and I highly doubt that any will. That being said I wouldn't mind seeing some in mods just to switch things up somewhat. What I really think we need is neckbeards, grizzly manly lumberjack style beards so we can be...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.