Search results

1. Myrlin

What's taking so long?

As long as the dev’s are deving, I’m totally happy to wait. This game ticks all my boxes and while it is a long time coming it’s worth the wait by Examina and the pre-alpha examples. I play other games in the mean time which breaks up the chronic desire for the finished game and the long wait...
  2. Myrlin

My game is broken and I need help please

Thank you very much Tony, that's a huge help. I will try this asap (probably in 24 hours from now) and reply to this post with how it went.
  3. Myrlin

Thanks for your replies and suggestions. I agree, it is weird. I certainly don't understand it. I feel its a problem on my end rather than with the game which is pretty frustrating as I am not that savvy with such things. Is there an official way to report such bugs? I cannot seem to find any.
  4. Myrlin

Correct, though I had not played it in about three or four months prior to updating it with this patch. In the past it has always worked perfectly on full graphics settings. Only after updating it with the last patch, which happened automatically through steam, did I play it and it is as above...
  5. Myrlin

Hello everyone, I recently downloaded the latest patch through Steam (as I always have) and now my game is very slow. When I start a new game in any game mode the game will be normal and then after a short while it slows dramatically and everything is as if in slow motion. My frame rate goes...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.