Search results

1. Yoji

Exanima 0.6.5.4

@ Gugand Thank it's good to know, and no i didn't know, since several years i only buy the DRM free games, on the site of the developers (like Exanima here) or on the sites like Gog. Is there another way (other than asking the question on a forum) to know if a game on Steam is DRM or DRM free ...
  2. Yoji

Exanima 0.6.5.4

@ Fawz It's maybe shame for those who don't want to use Steam or others DRM platform, but thank for the confirmation, i was not sure if the DRM free version and the Steam version necessarily had the same name.
  3. Yoji

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Hi everyone, The DRM free version is 0.6.5.4 and the Steam version is 0.6.5.4f, is this normal or the DRM free version is older ?
  4. Yoji

Brightness of the torch

@ Murf Bad news for me if you are right ^^ @ Zhuliks Thank, i tried, but nothing change, the light stays aggressive with low settings. @ Anuri For example, several people around me have a fireplace, and also, several times every summer with friends we make a campfire all the night, i have no...
  5. Yoji

Brightness of the torch

Hi everyone, I haven't played since long time (v 0.5.0), and yesterday i have installed the v 0.6.1.8 but i stopped after 5 min because the brightness of the torch hurts my eyes. I installed the v 0.5.0 for see if the problem is me or the game, and i have no problem with the old version, i...
  6. Yoji

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

@ Parco Folgore Excellent, really funny how you skip the first zone :D Nice job :cool:
  7. Yoji

Hi all, i just want mean my English is really poor, and it's not perfect to use a translator, so...

Hi all, i just want mean my English is really poor, and it's not perfect to use a translator, so my apologies and don't hate me for that ^^
  8. Yoji

@Ridikyuhlus Sorry me too :D I haven't yet tried to beat your record (and i know i need a lot of try for that ^^), i have play with another game this week (Starbound, and i don't like what this game has become since the last updates). But sure, it's good for me for the rules :)
  9. Yoji

Exanima 0.5.1 Released

Hi all, Thank for this nice update. Except, personally i don't like the low health warning (glad to see it isn't in arena mode), i think it's a visual pollution, especially for third person games. The sound of heart not trouble me, but maybe it's a sound pollution for another player. Perhaps it...
  10. Yoji

@ Burgzaza I had thought the same idea, but for kill all the ennemis :D but maybe it's too long and tiring for the runner ^^
  11. Yoji

@ Ridikyuhlus Yes we can search on the net a tool for speedrun, it's a first time i try a speedrun (just few stages on Hitman), so for now i don't know what the best tool. And yes we can say the time started when we click on "New game" or on "Create" (my first loading is the same than you when i...
  12. Yoji

@ Ridikyuhlus Nice job ! :cool: I think we can say i started at 0.16 and finished at 5.47 (total time = 5.31), and you started at 0.07 and finished at 5.29 (total time = 5.22), so you're 9 seconds faster than me. I make this calculation because my first loading is 3 seconds slower than you...
  13. Yoji

@ Faelivrin You're right, we can try whitout torch, maybe it's better :) @ Burgzaza Thank, your run is not bad too, i think your way (much like Ridikyuhlus) is faster for take the key at level 1, and you are faster for open the door with the key, but you have lost many time because you forgot...
  14. Yoji

Nice idea Ridikyuhlus, i am your first challenger =P
  15. Yoji

Exanima, Key that doesn't work.

Hi, same issue with this key, maybe i'm wrong but i think it's a bug.
  16. Yoji

Thoughts and Ideas General

Yes i have read your post Faelivrin, i think it's not a bad idea, but i think stay with only one difficulty not a bad idea too, i don't know what the best way for a game, maybe it's egoist to make only one difficulty, or maybe it's better to propose only one experience for all players. Again for...
  17. Yoji

Thoughts and Ideas General

Hi all, (it's a translate English, sorry if it's not very good) Personally i hope developers will stay faithful with their game and their ideas, and not changing the challenge of this game because one or some players don't love that. One rule, one difficulty, one challenge, one experience, like...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.