Search results

1. N

A Lack of Transparency

A question I have. How will BareMettle know they are "done" with the engine and foundation they are using Exanima to create in order to then work on Sui Generis? Is there like a very specific roadmap and development goals internally that they have? How close are we to the end, and how long is...
  2. N

Half-swording?

It'd be really sick if half-swording was possible. For those who don't know what half-swording is, it is holding your sword by the blade and using the pommel and guard as a bludgeon. It's a real fighting technique mainly used (I believe) when you're going against someone with plenty of armor...
  3. N

Popular Souls Series Streamer Plays

http://www.twitch.tv/peeve Looks good, sounds good.
  4. N

Problems with Purchasing? Look Here

So after having some problems with purchasing the game myself, and noticing a few people having the exact same problem, I think a general thread to raise awareness is in order. If after purchasing you receive no follow up email and no account to log in, then there was an error processing your...
  5. N

Thinking About Contributing

I actually bought the game from the store yesterday, and I also have yet to get an email. I did send an email to support soon after I purchased it, so I'm just waiting on them. Edit: I thought I would mention that I got an email and everything was figured out, so don't worry if you're a support...
  6. N

Thinking About Contributing

Hey all, I've only just discovered this game last night. It looks very promising and fun, and I have to say things on the technical aspect are rather impressive, especially for a studio of this size. However, there are a few reservations and questions arising from these which I would like...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.