Search results

1. J

Increased Zoom / Pivot Monitor / TATE

You might have to raise your black equalizer. Mine is set to 20.
  2. J

Increased Zoom / Pivot Monitor / TATE

Yea, that was me. http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/tate-the-best-way-to-play-exanima.2246/ I have the same monitor as yours (144hz version). Here's a video: It's pretty awesome since you can see exactly where you're hitting. And if you zoom out all the way you can...
  3. J

TATE - the best way to play Exanima?

Yea, no idea why you can't zoom in closer with widescreen. I used to play with the camera all the way out, but 95% of the combat is 1v1, so all the extra viewing area is kind of unnecessary. Being able to see exactly where you and your opponent are aiming is more valuable to me, also judging...
  4. J

TATE - the best way to play Exanima?

Watch this fullscreen. The original video is TATE (monitor positioned vertically), 1080x1920 Anyone try playing Exanima TATE? It seems like the best way to play. First, it lets you zoom much closer than widescreen. You can see exactly where your strikes are going, and adjust accordingly so...
  5. J

Suggestion for change to RMB/LMB function in combat

I agree. Being able to bind attacks to individual buttons/keys would be so much more helpful. Honestly I'd be happy if there were just a way to get rid of double-click inputs, or at least shorten the double-click input window. The game keeps doing overheads when I just want to reposition my...
  6. J

Height/Weight Advantages

There's two types of fat as well. Top heavy (top of slider) and bottom heavy (bottom slider). Top heavy has more torque/swing power, but is really wobbly and unbalanced. Bottom heavy is stable, but slower. I made some vids of a max fat drunken fighter with a maul, who bowls people over but...
  7. J

Swing Quadrant Input Improvements - Current vs New

Did you watch my video? The diagram is 100% correct. The further away your cursor is from the character, the more you have to exaggerate your motions for a correct L->R input. Obviously, you can can bring your cursor closer to the character to shorten the distance for the correct input. That's...
  8. J

I updated the diagram to account for thrusts. Explaining to a beginner: "Click to the side of your character to swing from that side. Click in front of your character to perform an overhead. Click further in front to perform a thrust." The thrust/overhead sectors might have to be swapped...
  9. J

The diagram's accurate. Here's a video demonstrating the sweet spots. The quadrants are aligned with where your feet are pointing, rather than the shoulder. So if you ever get into situations where your character is wobbling or rotating rapidly, just pay attention to the direction of the...
  10. J

It's just easier to use the game's terminology for "clicking on the left quadrant" :) Perhaps make a rear quadrant for stabs when they're implemented. Flick the mouse behind your character, click, then bring it back, as with the current left swings. Sort of like an IRL stab motion. Ideally...
  11. J

Assuming players are using a 16:10/16:9 widescreen window, with the character's feet pointed 12 o'clock to the top of the screen, the color-coded sectors show the areas on screen you can click to get the corresponding swing. Current: Proposed: Sectors accounting for thrusts: Explaining...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.