Search results

1. S

Rare weapons

I'm creating this post to share rare item findings with everybody. In today's game I found three items for the first time in 90 hours of gameplay : And you, what are your unusual findings ?
  2. S

Magic chests ?

Hi, a question went through my mind while playing today so I share it : Can this bill really fit inside this chest ? http://imgur.com/a/nPZpj
  3. S

Save issues ?

Hi, I don't know if the following is meant to be this way (because it doesn't seems logic to me) : I go to level 3. I don't go through the portal. When I quit and use the continue function I spawn in lvl 3 in the location I was when I had quit. Let's call this save SAVE 1. I've done a "new...
  4. S

About putting more life in death

Hi everybody. I was playing Exanima in arena mode today and as I was mechanically slaying my opponents my mind got lost in thoughts. As I was wandering in my thoughts and the game it occurred to me that everybody dies the same way : The cry of the life leaving the body and the body falling on...
  5. S

I need a level 4

Hi everybody, I'm creating this tread to express myself on two points. First point : I have to say that I really love this game and what the devs are doing. IMO the update 0.5.3.1 is really improving the value of this game. The combat feels just perfect now and the 3 lvls are enjoyable (I like...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.