Search results

1. ezazenyem

New weapons suggestions and ideas thread

uh, I messed up the Estoc spoiler...
  2. ezazenyem

New weapons suggestions and ideas thread

Here are my suggestions: - Godendag -Ahlspiess -Estoc These weapons are also from the European medieval period so they could fit in the world. Also, check this picture out, according to this, the same weapon types could have wide variety forms and usage.
  3. ezazenyem

World instances - collective thread

This "cunning" gameplay was available at Baldur's Gate when you played it in Multiplayer. Importing the characters was a way to ease the starting of the game. And if the game is not about gathering better gear, then it is fine in my opinion. But yeah, putting a fully armored, fully skilled...
  4. ezazenyem

Combat suggestions

After my last post suggesting a indicator and a circle, I've played thru the arenas again and found my circle idea no very appropriate in the heat of combat. So, let me suggest an other solution to make the swings with random height to more predictable and have an ability to aim them. The idea...
  5. ezazenyem

Combat suggestions

I don't know the behind screen details but I think the distance of the steps are determined by the size of the character and probably the angle how the character turns and steps (I mean if you make a 180 degree turn while stepping) Without a "lock on" system, I can't really imagine how the...
  6. ezazenyem

Combat suggestions

In this post, please let me expand my character indicator idea. I think an indicator would be nice and useful in order to control our character more precisely and id it would be faint but easily recognizable (or even adjustable if somebody prefer brighter, darker, with different color etc.) The...
  7. ezazenyem

Combat suggestions

Exanima, combat. Can you remember the moment when your weapon hits the enemy on the head striking him down to the ground, causing him agonizing pain and your next, perfectly executed hit on the head sends him to the arms of the eternal abyss... (or the very opposite, when you are not careful...
  8. ezazenyem

About putting more life in death

I agree that broken limbs would take away from the gaming experience. Imagine a situation, where an unfortunate hit from the first enemy break one of your leg... Can't walk, and even if you crawl yourself back to safety, you should wait for some months to recover... But if there would be some...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.