Search results

1. D

Graphic issue, when plate leggings are used with sandals, the sandal sole reflects light like metal

Contrast this with plate cuisses, mail and sandals
  2. D

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Noticed my character tripping sometimes on trapdoor gaps in the current version of the game. Almost got killed where you have to run across some trapdoors. Character tripped and fell on the first trapdoor. Recovered in time to move off the trapdoor before it opened again.
  3. D

Some arena action
  4. D

New AI

I noticed currently when the AI is pursued to what it perceives to be a dead end, the fleeing AI will end fleeing behaviour and engage the player. Early in level two where there are many archways, the fleeing AI will keep running and again it becomes clear there is no proper way to attack/catch...
  5. D

Thoughts and Ideas General

From my steam guide: "On your left is a passage with a sign marked with skull and crossbones. Ignore it for now and enter the door to the east. In the new area there is a chest and a strongbox. The strongbox can be kept in your inventory..."
  6. D

@Hedgehog-of-Fog The second example looks similar to the one I posted in the screenshot. That's a relief. The first one seems to have larger holes. And of course the pinhole glasses have really high hole density so I assumed you are joking.
  7. D

Can you see through this helmet? The pinholes look too small. Googling medieval pinhole visor helmet doesn't show up any helmet that is without an eye slit and with such tiny pinholes.
  8. D

Beating first enemy with metal bar Video made for my beginner's guide on steam, showing the use of metal bar and torch to beat the first enemy. It also happens to demonstrate how the AI can try to run while off balance, thus falling down.
  9. D

I play with only one character per arena game. A male character in one game and a female character in another. This sword belongs in adept rank. Yeah it's a bit shorter than most swords, but look at its stats.
  10. D

Got some weirdness while playing 0.6.1.3e, was defeated by a hatchet user with almost full red damage, and while I was down already with the "you have been defeated" message displayed, he does a chop into me. Game goes to main menu on exit and I was a bit annoyed the AI finished me while I was...
  11. D

0.6.1.2d Chain coif and leather vest clipping

At the front A little at the back
  12. D

"Superior plate helmet" doesn't cover the forehead Compared to this more proper looking helmet Bleeding through his breastplate...
  13. D

Elimination mode

Elimination matches are useful for quick farming, say you need that bit more cash to buy an item while it is still in store. They are also useful for grinding convenience, master tier costs 1 silver to enter and gives one gold when you win. If you are well armoured and have trouble picking up...
  14. D

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

A classic arena mode would be nice. Just leave an option to play the old arena. Possible mortality is interesting and fun in arena once you get used to it and figure out how to avoid it. I think you can simply exit match when you are in danger, but I don't do that. Simply stick to fights at...
  15. D

It's expensive so it must be good. Great shirt, I paid more than a gold piece for it. Arena endgame adept gear Arena endgame expert gear VICTOLY Tis' a fair fight Genuflect Green knight
  16. D

What´s your most common one hit-kill?

Scored a one-hit kill with the morning star on the second novice arena opponent. Forward dash and overhead at the start of the match.
  17. D

so the... Troll

A picture of Sir http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/208200/ss_15559ce8d50ad32f959531815d21b10238fb7344.jpg?t=1405617184
  18. D

@Dorag I am just giving my feedback, some of the changes were clearly intended to make it easier for the player chase down the running AI(slowing the undead, faster run-to-attack transition for the player), but I found that the AI can still run easily even if the player runs faster than the AI.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.