2. Mailamea

Exanima Purchased in Website

Glad to see this sorted out :) thanks Baremettle
  3. Mailamea

Sad update...

Here we go again.
  4. Mailamea

Thank you very much for the reply, i told him what you said.
  5. Mailamea

My friend recently purchased Exanima from this website/ Main Sui Generis site. Hes DRM free copy is here since he can just download from site, but hes Steam key hasn't arrived yet for almost 3 hours now. Any ideas?
  6. Mailamea

Slight Coordination Dyslexia.

Ok to clear things up since the thread is clearly becoming any thread in any competitive game right now. As a child i have been diagnosed with dyslexia along with my cousin, its genetic from our bloodline, my granpa and my cousin's father has it as well. But in our case we got treatment early...
  7. Mailamea

Read the thread title again, are you suffering from a real diagnosed dysfunction like me? Well if you don't, now you get why its hard for me and my cousin. We are both suffering from this disorder. Yep played pretty cautious, took 3 weeks just to reach the end door in story, with arena i'm just...
  8. Mailamea

Thank you very much :)
  9. Mailamea

Thank you, i'm now trying to get past adept rank in survival but horrible failing, enemies with remise are hard specially with movement rotation, but i'm trying my best :)
  10. Mailamea

I don't think you get the point :P
  11. Mailamea

Yes the controls are fine, but for us its harder to comprehend. But yeah i'm slowly learning the movement, finished the story yesterday.
  12. Mailamea

Slight Coordination Dyslexia

Thank you for the replies :) Got passed novice elimination :D problem with my handicap is sticking with two handed weapons, the range of the swords makes me dizzy while comprehending with the invert control changes on direction swap.
  13. Mailamea

Slight Coordination Dyslexia

Thanks for the reply :) Currently I'm adapting to it, I'm happy that i passed novice rank in the arena. Slowly conquering this handicap :) , i like the constant updates :)
  14. Mailamea

Yep a switch in the options will be good
  15. Mailamea

THIS! main reason i made this thread is when we rotate, its hard for us to cope with the invert controls
  16. Mailamea

I mostly use A and D for strafing very useful, and specially when i'm getting pinned near the wall.
  17. Mailamea

More control options

Lets hope so :) Really lots of potential with modding tools
  18. Mailamea

More control options

I do like the difficulty and understand its mean to be played this way. I really do, give the feel of foot work and momentum being worked out by yourself. But yeah cursed by this handicap its kinda hard to cope with, i really do hope an alternate control can get implemented, even if it makes...
  19. Mailamea

Thanks for the reply. I do like the difficulty and understand its mean to be played this way. I really do, give the feel of foot work and momentum being worked out by yourself. But yeah cursed by this handicap its kinda hard to cope with, i really do hope an alternate control can get...
  20. Mailamea

More control options

I don't understand why people can't understand that we me and my cousin can't comprehend that much on the controls scheme due to we being diagnosed with "Slight Coordination Dyslexia" its hard for us to cope with the reverse inverted control when we rotate. thats why i wanted the alernate WASD...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.