Search results

1. Niric

Steam Key Didn't Generate/Populate

Murf, you're the coolest man! Thanks so much for checking in on this and following up with me. A few more days isn't a big deal at all. I sympathize with anyone having to move, its the worst. Also, that time will do me some good given how arena mode inepts are mopping the floor with me. Haha...
  2. Niric

Yeah I'm afraid so. I sent one Monday evening, awhile after I created this thread. I emailed it per recommendation in an older thread. Maybe he's out on holiday? Thanks for responding! -Niric
  3. Niric

Well I hate to sound like a broken record but I still haven't got my steam code yet guys. Is there anything I can do to contact Brendan? I'm guessing the steam code is stuck and needs some manual input at this point. -Niric
  4. Niric

Thanks for the replys guys! Murf, you answered some of my questions on Twitch yesterday before I dived in for my purchase- so thanks again for responding here as well. Not seeing a steam key yet, but maybe Brendan will plug it in for me by this evening. Yeah- I may give in and fire up the DRM...
  5. Niric

Hey guys! Hopefully the general forum is an acceptable place for this topic but I was hoping to get some help. I purchased the game off the site earlier today. I know the email said it can take around an hour before the steam key generates but its been around 8-10 hours and its still not...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.