Search results

1. D

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

To be clear, I think its a great game and is getting better on every update. Im glad I supported someone doing something ambitious and interesting. All I am saying is that, looking in from the outside, its not clear whether Sui Generis will ever be made. I think the devs are sincerely trying to...
  2. D

So we are agreed I take it?
  3. D

Exanima itself is a fun game. My concern is that Sui Generis will never be released. I understand the reasoning behind what you are saying and what Bare Mettle are saying. I dont think its the correct approach is all. The core mechanics are clearly taking longer than they expected and they are...
  4. D

Thats demonstrably false. They had a kickstarter campaign. Whatever announcement you are talking about is, by definition, marketing. That was Bare Mettle doing their best to let you know about the game. The fact that you have seen their best marketing but believe they havent started yet is...
  5. D

I expect Exanima to make it out of early access as its something clearly achievable. I even think it will be reasonably well polished. I cant see how they can mange to complete Sui Generis however. They are fooling themselves a little by saying that technology developed for Exanima will help...
  6. D

Congratulations BM (GOG release)

I dont suppose there is any chance of a GOG key for any backer who has not yet claimed a Steam key?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.