Search results

1. M

THICC Veteran's opinion on the new AI.

I can now reliably get through all the practice arenas. Victory is still not guaranteed, but I have much more reliability now. I still feel the new AI is an improvement. I feel like I have better control over my weapon now, and am better able to make sure of feints and other techniques. Oddly...
  2. M

Weapons blocking.

That anything smaller than a long sword could out-right block an overhead pole-arm or hammer blow is dubious. Even a quarter staff coming down is still likely to plow through your guard and smack you in the head. Unless you charge into it and block closer to their grip/guard, it's not going to...
  3. M

THICC Veteran's opinion on the new AI.

I'm actually finding the combat...improved? I certainly find it more difficult. It's been a long time since I played prior to this patch, but before all I had to do was bait them with near-miss swing then clobber them on the backstroke. I have to include much more variation in my attacks now...
  4. M

Implementation of a stamina bar,a drop item key, uncomplicate arena management

The absence of a Stamina bar was a surprise to me when I began playing. I take it none of you have ever played Severance: Blade of Darkness? That was an excellent midevil fighting game on PC circa 2000 or so. Your stamina bar was depleted by activity, with larger weapons draining more. Some...
  5. M

Character Height/Weight in Pugilism Matches

I've done the exact same thing. Visions of Ken from Streetfighter, lol. It's brutal when it connects. I have had the opposite experience from what many posters have said here about height though. My 0/100 X/Y build tends to swing exactly at face level. Almost all of my punches land squarely on...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.