Search results

1. D

How do I progress to level 5?

You could also try verifying the integrity of your game by right clicking on examina in your steam menu and click properties>local files>verify integrity of game cache. I don't have any other ideas other then you killing yourself. Good luck, let me know what works for you if you figure it out.
  2. D

Wow, that's weird. The lever should be about 2 feet to the left of that door, I can tell it's most definitely missing thanks to your helpful screenshots. Do you have the game on steam or are you using another distribution platform? It's possible your version hasn't received the update if you are...
  3. D

Turn left after the portal. There's a doorway with a lever beside it.
  4. D

Help with level 5? (spoilers, obviously)

You can goad a single golem into a fight but walking into the alcove behind them and thrusting, or hitting them in the chest while staying away from the line on the floor that activates the pair.
  5. D

That definitely sounds like a bug, You should report it to the devs just so they know. Let us know if the whole killing yourself and emptying your inventory thing works out.
  6. D

It's a risky fight but you can definitely manhandle them if you want to, I just preferred going the pacifist route. I have enough enemies in exanima as it is, I try not to create more. Also the golems behavior has been patched(fairly certain, feel free to correct me) so crouching in front of...
  7. D

I don't want to spoil too much, but some of them can by pacified by having the right object in your inventory. There's really only a few golems that require you to deal with them personally. Keep hunting the areas you have access to, don't miss a single chest. Good luck! Feel free to PM me if...
  8. D

Is there any way for me to back your game to gain access for the insider forum? I currently own...

Is there any way for me to back your game to gain access for the insider forum? I currently own it on steam but I wouldn't be adverse to paying more money to not only support your wonderful endeavor, but to see all the awesome tidbits I'm missing out on in the Insider Forum. Thanks for all your...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.